orange county CA!

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
Like people know i will be shipping off to vegas for a few days and will also be in the orange county area of cali'. Was wondering if anyone knows any good BnM's?
And if so... are the prices any better then vegas lmao. I already know about the steeeep prices, so i dont think ill be buying much in nevada... but possible some windo shopping and if cali' is cheaper i will def be getting a sampler-
S>T_

Where in the OC are you headed? I used to frequent a place named Kelly's in Tustin when I was in school, its been a few years since I've been there though

Unfortunately, there are no good B&M prices in CA, except some decent boutique cigars. CA = add 46% tax to what you normally pay...

Unfortunately, there are no good B&M prices in CA, except some decent boutique cigars. CA = add 46% tax to what you normally pay...

AHH! so looks like in cali ill be doing some window shopping as well haha. oh well, ill bring a 5er to last me the time im there. All i know is im going to be doing PLENTY of strip walking with a stogie a'blazin

Guitarman- Enjoy your trip. The prices are high in CA but you can always have them shipped to yr. home. That way the tax does not apply... Larry.:)

Back