Orange Slice in your area?

elderboy02

SilverBack
Do the stores around you sell Orange Slice? I remember buying it back in High School but I have not seen it around here in Ohio since 2002.

I loved that stuff.

I have seen a couple Internet sites that sell it (though the one I just looked at doesn't have it in stock), but I haven't seen it at the store.

I don't know about Orange Slice but man, I had a wicked Orange Fanta (pronounced FAAAHNTAH) in Europe when I was backpacking as a kid. Just not the same as the Fanta (pronounced FANTA) here.

I've got a local market that caries all sorts of pop,sodas from the past

FAGO
FRESCA
TOWN CLUB
A&W ROOT BEER
IBC ROOT BEER
FANTA,ORANGE AND STRAWBERRY
RILES CREAM SODA
GORDONS LEMON LIME
ORANGE AND REGULAR SLICE
VERNORS ORGINAL AGE GINER ALE

I've got a local market that caries all sorts of pop,sodas from the past

FRESCA

"How about a Fresca?" :D
fresca.jpg

Fresca rules!! Here's one you won't find up north, Cheerwine.

Oh, yep we have Orange Slice around these parts.

This might help, Pepsi owns the Slice brand name and recently changed the Orange Slice's name to Tropicana Twister Orange. Hope this helps.

whats an orange slice, the orange chocolate thing? they usually sell them here at shoppers drug mart during christmas season

whats an orange slice, the orange chocolate thing? they usually sell them here at shoppers drug mart during christmas season
It's a soft drink that is one flavor of the Slice product line (now the Tropicana product line) that I believe are all citrus flavored.

Oh man, I used to love me some Orange Slice back in the day. The only thing better was Adirondack brand orange soda... that stuff was crack in a bottle.

I remember the Adirondack brand from fishing in the Monroe/Orange area and further up north. Good stuff. The Tropicana Twister does taste like the old Slice.

This might help, Pepsi owns the Slice brand name and recently changed the Orange Slice's name to Tropicana Twister Orange. Hope this helps.

Geez.... I am going to be afraid to try it. I just loved the name Orange Slice. I LOVE ketchup. It is kind of like when Heinz was stupid and started making ketchup green, orange, etc.

I guess I have to pick up a can of Tropicana Twister.

Thanks taltos! :tu

Twister is not the same....it lacks that kick that Slice had, but it's very close.

If the old forum I used to post on was still around (got deleted, all of it), I had a massive rant about the formula change from slice to tropicana twister. Namely the amount of sweetener has went up.

I'm mostly a Sunkist Orange person now.

Last edited:
Twister is not the same....it lacks that kick that Slice had, but it's very close.

If the old forum I used to post on was still around (got deleted, all of it), I had a massive rant about the formula change from slice to tropicana twister. Namely the amount of sweetener has went up.

I'm mostly a Sunkist Orange person now.

Dang :mad: I don't care for Sunkist though.

I did pick up a Mexican Coke from The Party Source this afternoon :tu

Back