Original LVH Cedar Chateau Lovers - MUST SEE!

Dang! If only I had room! One of my favorite mixed filler smokes. They seem to age quite well, as well!:)

I just got a box of the new ones (and some other sticks) and told myself no more purchases for at least a week or two, but it's tough to pass up this price. The wife is gonna kill me for buying more cigars, but what the hell ;) cheers

I just bought some about two months ago for $14 from famous. I love famous's deals and samplers, but man, i hate their site. For some reason i just cannot figure where everything is.

Never tried these but have heard lot's of good things about them and thought about picking up a box. Hell, I know I said I need to cut back on purchases with the holidays and all but that's a hell of a price. Plus I won this months lotto so if a stray package comes in the wife would be non the wiser. Hmmmmm, this will be a tough temptation to fight. I will let you know how my will power held out tomorrow. TO BE CONTINUED......

Well I picked up two boxes - very good smoke esp for that price. Have two boxes already - well maybe a box and a quarter left.

Ron

Gah, just bought a box last time they had this sale. Had one a few days ago, it was excellent, best $ .85 cigar ever.

Last edited:
$15 for a box of 20 LVH corona's....my math isn't that bad! :D

EDIT::: OK....maybe my math is all messed up. Went there to buy a $15 box of LVH's and end up spending a $100!!! D'oH!

Last edited:
Back