OtterBox Travel Case/Humi

Drew

Gorilla
I probably only need a 5-stick but a 10 would be nice. However, if it's not full will the stogies bounce around a lot or is it the same size as a 5 stick, but double the hieght with a foam pad in between the rows of 5?

I think that question makes sense. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, it made sense :) I think that it is just a padded box, there is nothing in there to keep less than optimal number of cigars in there bouncing around. I could be wrong though, because I don't have one myself (I only own a 5 ct).

I own a 5, a 15 and a 25 count otterbox.
They come with foam inserts that you can place between the levels of cigars-kinda like an egg crate idea- to keep them from being bounced around.
You don't have to use the foam if your loaded up either.
I use one of my otterboxes-depending on the atmosphere and who else is going- weekly!
Personally, if I only had one choice, I'd probably get the 15ct.

I have a 10 ct. Its the same dimensions as the 5 ct, just deeper. Inside there's another foam pad to place between the two 5 cigar layers.

I've got a 5 and a 32 count. Stuff will bounce around in the 32 if it is not very full because the space allocated for cigars is empty. I usually put some bubble wrap in the very bottom part of it to take up space if I don't have enough cigars to fill it correctly. The 32 is great for trips, and the 5 is great for going out for a smoke.

Thanks for the insight! Trying to think ahead for spring break. I don't want it too bulky, I really like the 5ct size but that's not big enough for a week away, especially if I smoke people out. :ss Might end up just doing some tupperware for this go around.

Thanks for the insight! Trying to think ahead for spring break. I don't want it too bulky, I really like the 5ct size but that's not big enough for a week away, especially if I smoke people out. :ss Might end up just doing some tupperware for this go around.

I (personally) have the 50, 32, 15, 10 and 5 counts. I use the 15 and 5 counts more than any.

The 10 & 15 have layers of foam that help protect your smokes. If they aren't filled all the way, you can add a little packing peanuts or bubble wrap under the bottom layer of foam to help keep them stable.

Hope this helps
~Mark

Hey Drew, remind me when we herf and I will bring my 10 count for you too look at. I use mine kayaking,hiking all the time, and have had nothing but stellar results. just dont leave it lying around at a herf, the cigars tend to breed. :)

I have a 10 count and a 32 count.

I use the 10 count for day trips and the 32 count for the big trips like vacations and stuff.

They both work the same. It all depends on how many cigars you want on hand and want to smoke or share at the same time.

Herf tommorow.... Get the 32 count out !!

Thanks for all the input guys. I'll probably end up with a 10 count, now comes the hard part...spending more on the otterbox than what my pretty glass top 50ct cost me. :D

Hey Drew, remind me when we herf and I will bring my 10 count for you too look at. I use mine kayaking,hiking all the time, and have had nothing but stellar results. just dont leave it lying around at a herf, the cigars tend to breed. :)

Worse than rabbits:r :r

i've got a 5-ct and i'm thinking about picking up a 15-ct. when you go out, you may end up with more cigars than you started out with. couple of weeks ago, i was in another city with my 5-ct and found a B&M having a 30% sale on all stock....5-count....30% off....what's a man to do.

I've got the 5 and 15 ct. Cigar Caddies and I love 'em.
I have dropped the 5ct. in the street and my smokes were
not damaged at all. Good product..

Back