Ottoman Coolerdor

mikeyj23

Alpha Silverback
No, this is not a discussion of the empire between 1299 and 1922, this is my sweet-looking coolerdor. My fiance decided to dress up my cooler and make it multi-functional all at once. Check it out:

p1010680is0ta8.jpg

p1010682fw1.jpg

p1010683wd5.jpg

What a great idea! How did she go about doing it...is it a slip cover type of design or is it glued on to the cooler, and what is the material she used? Just wondering...very nice though.

Just make sure you don't kick it over on accident, that would really suck.

i like the idea and i may have to do that when i get a cooler.

did any one els see this? that cant be a good :ss

666.jpg

i like the idea and i may have to do that when i get a cooler.

did any one els see this? that cant be a good :ss

666.jpg

:r:r:r:r

That's a devilishly awesome idea.

(that pun was pathetic... gimme a break, it's been a long and shitty day)

than you and your wife for the inspiration. i can now get a 120qt cooler and use it. i am going to take your idea and mod it a little to make a cover for it that will turn it in to a table with cigar bands on it.

camo at its best!! now i know what to do when i get a wife that doesn't like the idea of cigars...

on second thought... na that won't happen.

Lookout, orders may be popping in for custom made covers now!!:r

Do you have a link?:confused::r:D

Nice adaptation Michael!!!

This guy aint kidding, there's def. a market out there if your wife feels like making a few (thousand) more. I know i'd buy one.

Nicely done! Bet my wife would go for that... :tu

I'll bet she'd make custom coolerdor slipcovers, I just don't know how the lid would work with a slipcover unless you took it completely off. Batting(padding) would be the other issue.

Back