Out there is a maid with a lucky S.O.

Rolando

alliroG
I guess I have to start locking my humidors. I have at least 3 sticks that have magically walked away. I know for a fact I haven't smoked them because I was still looking forward to them. A sun grown, olde worlde reserve, and an edge. One I was going to have tonight. I think she might have stolen some of the ghurkas from a sampler too but I don't mind that as much. I don't really keep an inventory so some of the sticks I buy by the box could be gone too. I dunno.

I have no way of knowing which maid took them either or on which trip.

I am pretty pissed.

I guess I have to start locking my humidors. I have at least 3 sticks that have magically walked away. I know for a fact I haven't smoked them because I was still looking forward to them. A sun grown, olde worlde reserve, and an edge. One I was going to have tonight. I think she might have stolen some of the ghurkas from a sampler too but I don't mind that as much. I don't really keep an inventory so some of the sticks I buy by the box could be gone too. I dunno.

I have no way of knowing which maid took them either or on which trip.

I am pretty pissed.

That does suck; thievery is thievery regardless of the item, but at least it's not anything worse, like medications you might need, or your entire identity.

And, *lays hand thoughtfully on shoulder* rest easy knowing that she or someone else will at least appreciate your good taste in smokes.

Kegan :cb

If they're bonded you might recoup the loss...

Yeah but I can't prove which one it was and it has been over a week since they have been here so I would have a hard time proving it was them at all now. The only other people that have been in my den is my mother and sister so I feel quite sure it was a maid but I don't want to falsely accuse someone without better evidence. What if my sister brought over a friend while I was away last weekend?

Yeah but I can't prove which one it was and it has been over a week since they have been here so I would have a hard time proving it was them at all now. The only other people that have been in my den is my mother and sister so I feel quite sure it was a maid but I don't want to falsely accuse someone without better evidence. What if my sister brought over a friend while I was away last weekend?

Yep,you don't know.Sorry Bro.

Well at least it happened to me and not one of our smoking brethren on a tight budget. I can just kick a few cats and get over it.

you can purchase those spy cam. i cant remember the address but this guy at work ordered a bunch to keep track of things. google it. there really not that expensive.

I actually have a couple of those camera but they monitor doors (I work from home and some of the things I do are for the military and other companies that require certain precautions). I may re-position next time I expect a visit.

That is terrible to hear. I say set up some cameras, put some nice sticks in plain sight, and catch the culprit. I hate theives.

Hold on I need to tell my wife to change the sheets.

Ok I am back.
anim_rofl2.gif

Thievery at any level is unacceptable. Unfortunately, as you've already pointed out, you've know way of knowing for sure who it is. A camera's the best idea if you want to get your arms around this. I'd leave the door cams in place and just pick up some sort of nanny cam for the humi. But then there's a leak in my tin foil hat so ...

Love the kick the cat attitude (for a variety of reasons :) ) - you're right. At least it's a loss you can easily recover from, and not something that's irreplaceable.

That sucks Rolando. I know the feeling of being ripped off.
Anything bad that happens to a thief, isn't enough.

I cannot believe it! Why are people like this and can't just mind their own stuff? Lock 'em and better luck next time.

Maid boobs? The best of the maids are still butterfaces and most of them are buttereverythings. Thieving wenches.

You know I hate the theft but I hate even more going to my humi to get something that I have provided a home for for 6 months to find it missing. I don't care how much they cost originally the longer they are with me the more valuable they are to me. Who knows if some of the things I have had for years were taken too.

I have established that at least 5 sticks are missing. There is really no way for me to tell if it is more than that.

I am torn between setting up a trap or just locking them up. It could take many visits for the thieving maid to come back (we use a service) and I might miss it and lose more sticks if I get complacent. Also, she may never come back. Those services have quite the turnover.

Back