Padilla Sig 1932

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Tonight I am reviewing a Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto 5 x 50. This smoke is FULL BODIED and keeps delivering. I did have a couple burn issues and had to relight it once. The flavor was very distinct. I tasted roasted cashews and sea salt. The sea salt flavor was a taste sensation I have yet to experience in a cigar. I think I will have to shave my tongue tomorrow morning, because the finish was long. I paid $15 for this powerhouse. I rate this cigar a mid eight on a scale of 1 to 10. I like full bodied cigars, but this guy was almost over-powering. I will have to smoke a few more of these.

:cb

Last edited:
Nice review. I've been looking for the real powerhouses lately. I smoke slow and always after a good meal. So I like a cigar that can compete with about any meal. It's a darned shame these cigars can be so darned expensive though. Thanks for the review.

Keep this between us! This has turned into my favorite all time so far. And you are correct with the strength, definate AFTER meal smoke. I have not yet tried the robusto, but the toro had a raisin/nut/earthy flavor that just kept coming and going throughout the entire smoke. Loved it.

I love the new Padilla 1932. Have smoked the Robusto, Torp. & the Toro. I find it to be a great cigar, expensive but sure is sweet to have a box of the Toro's in the humi.

Thanks for the review.:w

What amazes me was the taste sensation of salt:confused: Not saying that is bad, but I have never experienced that before.

another added to the LIST! these reviews make me want to spend my entire paycheck on new smokes! great review!(and pics) i've tried a couple of padillas, but not this one. sounds like a good one to pick up next!

I love the new Padilla 1932. Have smoked the Robusto, Torp. & the Toro. I find it to be a great cigar, expensive but sure is sweet to have a box of the Toro's in the humi.

Thanks for the review.:w

I had the opportunity to smoke my 2nd Padilla Signature 1932 Toro tonight. Fabulous cigar, no flaws, great burn, great taste. I wish I had the extra coin to salt away a half a dozen boxes of these!! I think I am in love.:w

Back