Padron 1964 Principe Maduro

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Alright Im a huge principe natural fan and id been staring at a couple of maddies for a while but i just never picked em out of the humi. Man what was I waiting for? This a great change of pace form the natural. The usual flawless construction was here, and the appearance was yummy. Great pre light draw, and at first i was suprised at how much different the taste was. I was picking up this flavor i liked that was distinct and not in the nattie. Finally I realized what it was-Tea leaves!! This tasted like what a bag of fresh tea smells like. I really dug it, and needless to say i nubbed this little sucker. So now I guess i wont be smoking only naturals now. Viva Padron!!!

I recently picked up one of these. I have become VERY fond of the 1926 Serie No.35 Maduro and hope the 64 Principe lives up to my high expectations.

-Zach

Thanks for the review. Very nice. I finally managed to pick up a PAM @ the B&M on Sunday. Just waiting for the right time and place to try it. Tee leaves? hmmmmmmm. sorry, don't know what to make of that. Will I like the taste of tea leaves or won't I? Only time will tell. :w

Back