Padron 2000 Deal...

MarkinCA

SilverBack
If any of you Gorillas are interested in what appears to be a good buy on the Padron 2000 Nats/Mads, you may want to give Pacific Wine Merchants a call in Upland, CA:

210 E. 'A' Street, Upland, CA 91786
909-946-6782
http://www.pacific-wine.com/index.html

I was playing around with a search engine and found they have 4 boxes of Nats 26 ct for $68.55ea and 3 boxes of Mads 26ct for $68.55. If you like the Padron 2000 5x50, this sounds like a good price to me...:cb

that place is about 40 steps from where i get my hair cut. I have never gone there though because its say 21 one to enter. Perhaps ill try it one day soon here.

What is the opinion of the jungle of the Natural v. the Maduro for the 2000 (or any other Padron for that matter)? I have yet to try any Padron so I am wondering if either has more positives or if this is just a situation of what wrapper you prefer :). Thx for any input. :D

What is the opinion of the jungle of the Natural v. the Maduro for the 2000 (or any other Padron for that matter)? I have yet to try any Padron so I am wondering if either has more positives or if this is just a situation of what wrapper you prefer :). Thx for any input. :D

I love them both! Padron is my favorite NC brand by far... TRY THEM I SAY! TRY THEM ALL!

Personally I prefer the Padron Maduros over the naturals.
I still have about 1-3/4 boxes of the 2000's,
so I'll leave this deal for another.

I think "most" gorillas go with the maduros... sort of the standard as far as Padron is concerned, though I betcha the naturals are great as well. If you've never tried 'em, you should. Heck, you oughtta just buy one of these boxes. You won't regret it. Regarded here on CS as one of the favorite regular smokes. Great right after purchase, and reportedly a great stick to age as well. I've got a box of Delicias maduro that is now 1+ years old (as of a few weeks ago) that I've been aging... my FIRST aging experiment.

Anyway... buy 'em. They're good.

Added note: I just noticed, they have the Delicias for $59.95... that's a great price! I think TNTcigars has the best prices, and they've got 'em for $71.95.

Last edited:
I think "most" gorillas go with the maduros... sort of the standard as far as Padron is concerned, though I betcha the naturals are great as well. If you've never tried 'em, you should. Heck, you oughtta just buy one of these boxes. You won't regret it. Regarded here on CS as one of the favorite regular smokes. Great right after purchase, and reportedly a great stick to age as well. I've got a box of Delicias maduro that is now 1+ years old (as of a few weeks ago) that I've been aging... my FIRST aging experiment.

Anyway... buy 'em. They're good.

Added note: I just noticed, they have the Delicias for $59.95... that's a great price! I think TNTcigars has the best prices, and they've got 'em for $71.95.

Then get them from TNT! They have a policy to double the difference if they're not the lowest price http://www.tntcigar.com/store/better-prices.php, which puts it around $35.95. Not too shabby...

Has anybody ever purchased from this company before? If so, how would you categorize their storage/cigar conditions?

Has anybody ever purchased from this company before? If so, how would you categorize their storage/cigar conditions?

Well, that's a good question sacmore. Storage is always an issue to consider when laying down some hard earned greenbacks for a box of smokes. I mainly placed this in the forum this morning as what appears to be a good deal, but "may the buyer be aware" as well. Some of our Gorillas in the Upland, CA area may be interested, live close by, and have an advantage to investigate the storage issue...:cb

Back