Padron 26

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I had my first Padron 26 today and it was GREAT! You guys were right, it was awesome!!:ss

On a down note, I have a friend in town that I haven't seen in a while, and he got really intoxicated and is already sick at 5.20!:hn Some people should really learn how to pace themselves. Sorry for the last part, but I needed to vent. Not fun taking care of a drunk buddy.

Woogie

As long as he does the same for you when you are :al... then the world will be right.

Keep your sharpie handy! ;)

I like the way you think!! All well, he is now in bed asleep by 6.25. At least I had a great cigar today. I think I will dip into the humi and have another smoke here pretty soon.

Woogie

glad to hear the smoke was awesome, sorry bout the buddy.

i got a huge 1926 no.1 (54 x 6.75) sitting my humi. just waiting until i have 3 hours to smoke uninterupted.

Padron Anny 26s are good. I actually liked the lst one I had better than the 40th anniv version. My only complaint is that they seem somewhat dry or chalky compared to an Opus X. Both the 26 and 40th I have had I followed with OpusXs and found the Opus to be much smoother (and stronger of course).

Enjoy,
Mike

I had my first Padron 26 today and it was GREAT! You guys were right, it was awesome!!:ss

On a down note, I have a friend in town that I haven't seen in a while, and he got really intoxicated and is already sick at 5.20!:hn Some people should really learn how to pace themselves. Sorry for the last part, but I needed to vent. Not fun taking care of a drunk buddy.

Woogie

you lucky bastard :D

miker

Back