Padron 64'

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Well first a little back story on this beautiful cigar.

Won it in a contest back, I wanna say in June or July. As soon as I got this thing it went straight into my humidor to get some age on it. I just pulled this baby out on Saturday because I needed something to celebrate my new job, my new house, and starting college, plus this damn this has been taunting me sense I got it, :r.

Appearance: Well because of moving and such, It had a little damage on the foot, and let me reitterate that, very little! It was a beautiful chocolate color. Box pressed, pyramid.

1st Half: I had a little bit of troubles in the beginning with this thing. Had a very uneven burn, and the draw was a bit to tight. These were both errors on my part, simply had to cut a littlie more, and both problems fixed themselves. Anyways onto the taste. Had the traditional cigar taste to begin with. As it burned down further, the taste just got better and better. It's almost hard to describe what was going on in my mouth, but I loved it.

2nd Half: By now, everythin had evened itself out. After ashin for the first time halfway through, I started to noticed that the flavors were starting to even out. Had a good woodys, chocolate, and somethine else that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

All-in-all this was a great smoke. I couldn't have asked for a better cigar to celebrate all that I was celebrating. I would give this a 4.5/5.

Good review. I'd say that you should try another as well. From my experience they go from great to awesome.

Good review, i am definetely looking forward to the ones i just bought, i picked up 2, one to smoke and one to save for about a year or so.

Good review, i am definetely looking forward to the ones i just bought, i picked up 2, one to smoke and one to save for about a year or so.

Good idea man, thats the best thing to do. I wish I would have gotten more then one so I could have tried this thing way back when I first got it!

Haven't had one yet, but I'm working on it. I'm looking forward to it a lot. Congrats on college. Hope you enjoy the experience.

Good idea man, thats the best thing to do. I wish I would have gotten more then one so I could have tried this thing way back when I first got it!

That could be a good or bad thing. If you would have liked it, it would have caused you to buy several more, and at $13+ a smoke, that get's expensive. Had it ben a cheapy smoke, you could have bought more to stock up, and saved money. It's a never ending cycle, and i'm just getting into it all.

Back