Padron 80th

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Just thought I would pass this along to my fellow Gorillas. If you are looking to pick up a couple Padron 80th's you can get them at the Havana Honeys stand on your way to the D gates at Las Vegas International.

Only $150 a piece.

It had been a long time since I just started laughing at someone when they were being serious. I am not going to even share their logic.

To their defense I guess, there were 2 gone out of the box.

Last edited:
OMG!! How much you want to bet they have to other two under the counter. That way people think they are actually worth 150 bucks apiece!

Ahhh.... The money a simple Google search would save a few fools.

Just thought I would pass this along to my fellow Gorillas. If you are looking to pick up a couple Padron 80th's you can get them at the Havana Honeys stand on your way to the D gates at Las Vegas International.

Only $150 a piece.

It had been a long time since I just started laughing at someone when they were being serious. I am not going to even share their logic.

If I won $2000 on the blackjack tables in Vegas, was informed of a two hour flight delay, and had all my cigars in my checked bags...I might just do it.

Only $150 a piece.

:r And those two were no doubt purchased by employees with their discount.

I looked at Havana Honeys once...in 2004...and now I go through McCarran airport at least once a month...I do not even consider them a viable source for rare cigars...however, they do great business with people who only smoke when they are here in Las Vegas...I was expecting the Padron 80th to be more like $300.00

That is crazy, I was at my B&M today and couldn't bring myself to pay $30 apiece, they may be worth it, but I just can't afford to pay that much for a single stick. At $150 per stick, I woul have laughed in the guys face too.

Back