Padron Anni Alternatives at TNT

Even Steven

SilverBack
Has anyone tried them yet? I did a search and came up with little to nothing, mostly indirect talk of them. I might be using the wrong words for searching though.

Any one have any luck with these?

Has anyone tried them yet? I did a search and came up with little to nothing, mostly indirect talk of them. I might be using the wrong words for searching though.

Any one have any luck with these?

Yes... I tried one. (One of three free ones I got with an order.)

As I suspected... they aren't really an alternative to the real thing. :r

The appearance is actually somewhat impressive... nice oily wrapper with a good box pressed shape, but that's about where the impressiveness ends. The burn was not even close to even... and was in fact crazily uneven to the point of almost being interesting in a "how can that possibly be that unevent?" kind of way.

The flavor wasn't up to par with a Padron Anni either (no real surprise there), but to be honest, wasn't "awful."

I wouldn't say "don't ever smoke one"... but it really isn't anything like a Padron Anni, apart from the fact that it is nicely box-pressed.

I would probably say "don't order a box." You won't find then an acceptable alternative to Padron Annis.

While they don't taste like an Anniversary, I think they taste very close to the 1000 series Padron

Here is a written review plus video on the cigar.
Please note, the above link is not a Club Stogie Link, it goes off site to Stogie Review

Manuel,

Ill have a pair out to you by the end of the day. No sense in picking up a 5er to try (they seem a little pricey by the 5 pack). This way if you like them you can jump straight to the bundle and save a couple bucks :ss

DC# 0103 8555 7498 4845 5496

Manuel,

Ill have a pair out to you by the end of the day. No sense in picking up a 5er to try (they seem a little pricey by the 5 pack). This way if you like them you can jump straight to the bundle and save a couple bucks :ss

DC# 0103 8555 7498 4845 5496

Crazyness! I really appreciate at it!

Sweeeet!

I'll be posting up a review with my personal honest opinion.
Thanks again!

there's a B&M near my friend's place that claims to be selling Padron Anni Seconds....not sure how legit that is, but i'll check it out and see if they're worth bringing up, again.

there's a B&M near my friend's place that claims to be selling Padron Anni Seconds....not sure how legit that is, but i'll check it out and see if they're worth bringing up, again.

Padron does not make seconds of any kind. In fact they are currently have problems with dishonest stores online and off stating hey have them. Please do not fall for this.

I bought a bundle of 20 of them for $42 at the local Cigar Warehouse. (Retail location in AZ for TNT Cigars.) I haven't had the real Padron Anniversary, so I can't compare. What I can say is I think these are a very good cigar for around $2 each. Just my :2

Padron does not make seconds of any kind. In fact they are currently have problems with dishonest stores online and off stating hey have them. Please do not fall for this.

what is a second? Is it like a reject that they still sell, but for a discount?

I bought a bundle of 20 of them for $42 at the local Cigar Warehouse. (Retail location in AZ for TNT Cigars.) I haven't had the real Padron Anniversary, so I can't compare. What I can say is I think these are a very good cigar for around $2 each. Just my :2

I still haven't tried the two you gifted to me. Maybe over the weekend I'll torch one.

Back