Padron Anni Millenium

JamesRoberts

ChestBeater
Anybody seen the latest catalog from Holt's? They've got a limited number of the Padron Millenium humidors w/cigars from the original 2000 year release. (Only 1000 of them were produced. '64 Series) 100 with the humidor - 6 x 52

A cool $5,000

And I'm so tempted...

Last edited:
As soon as Ed McMahon knocks on my door, I'm in baby! Gonna get me one of those Gurkha Black Dragon humi's too! :ss

Anybody seen the latest catalog from Holt's? They've got a limited number of the Padron Millenium humidors w/cigars from the original 2000 year release. (Only 1000 of them were produced. '64 Series) 100 with the humidor - 6 x 52

A cool $5,000

And I'm so tempted...

I say if you've got the $ and the desire, go for it and don't look back. Three months down the road you won't be thinking about the cost, just how great it is to have those stogies you love and the humi. :dr Larry.

These smokes any good though??

While i haven't tried any of the Millenium, Padron 64 Anni's are my favorite hands down. These are from the year 2000 release and the blend (according to HOLTS) is said to be a bit "beefier" than that of the regular 64 series

Thats why its just so tempting to me

A cool $5,000

And I'm so tempted...

Wait until BamaDoc sees this:ss

I'm sure these smoke amazingly. But I can't imagine spending $50 per cigar, even for those.

I'm sure these smoke amazingly. But I can't imagine spending $50 per cigar, even for those.

I would happily pick up a single for fifty, it's the 5000 a box that sort of put them out of my cigar budget..

I'm a Padron Junkie. :ss

Back