Padron Anniversary 1926

drac

ChestBeater
First off, thanks Mike D for this fine smoke. I wrote about being curious abot this cigar and my friend Mike shows up at the barbecue with one for me.

I will keep it simple as per my style.

Easy draw, even burn and a nice flavor.
A little bolder than the 1964 i.e. slightly spicier at the onset with hints of a woody almost nutty conotation as apposed to the almost cocoa taste and aroma of a 1964.

I really liked this cigar. I smoked it down to my finger tips and it never burned hot or needed correcting. This cigar was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reviews drac. I too recently tried the 1926 and 1916 (tried both in 2004) found them both to be premium tasting cigars, I don't think I'll be buying any 1916s...( still like the CAO anniv. a tad better, or the inexpensive Cuban Heirlooms) and them 1926s' are hard to find and pricey, so both were a treat.

Now I must try out that Diamond Crown Maximus! Is that the new strengthy blend? OK, Thanks again for the review. :w

rns

some of these reviews are old. i have them saved.

I love the Maximus, get some, I highly reccomend them

relaxnsmoke said:
Thanks for the reviews drac. I too recently tried the 1926 and 1916 (tried both in 2004) found them both to be premium tasting cigars, I don't think I'll be buying any 1916s...( still like the CAO anniv. a tad better, or the inexpensive Cuban Heirlooms) and them 1926s' are hard to find and pricey, so both were a treat.

What's a 1916?

Anyway, I concur, although he didn't say which 1926 he had, they are all absolutely wonderful, deep, rich smokes.

Back