Padron boxes are dated

jamminison

Big Young Ape
I recieved my box of 3000's and as I was inhaling them i saw a little piece of paper tucked in the back and it was dated July 07 2006. So I dug among my empty boxes to a box of 6000's that are long gone and in the same place was a litle tag folded and had a number of the roller and also dated Oct 2004.Thought that was cool.Also those 6000's I paid $88.00 for. My how popular they have become and I have noticed the price jump over the last few years.

The inside of the box has all four sides finished with beveled cedar and it is in the back between the beveled cedar piece and the box itself.Go dig up a old box you have and it should be there. I was also pleased to know my box was 6 mths old before I got it. I know allot of online dealers the boxes are often really fresh.

I recieved my box of 3000's and as I was inhaling them i saw a little piece of paper tucked in the back and it was dated July 07 2006. So I dug among my empty boxes to a box of 6000's that are long gone and in the same place was a litle tag folded and had a number of the roller and also dated Oct 2004.Thought that was cool.Also those 6000's I paid $88.00 for. My how popular they have become and I have noticed the price jump over the last few years.

That's just when it was inspected.

From a business standpoint, Padron is very squared away. Probably one of the most organized cigar companies I know of. Yes they are not the largest, but they due run a great organization.

Back