PADRON Is Coming To NYC!!!!

Mr.Maduro

Just livin' the dream...
Dear De La Concha Connoisseur Club Member,

BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have just found out some information that we wanted to pass on to you immediately. On Tuesday, April 15, one of the giants in the cigar industry, Jorge Padron, will be in the store from 1:00-5:00. He will be available to sign autographs, sign boxes and answer questions about the cigars in the Padron lines. It is rare to have a man of Mr. Padron’s reputation in the store for an extended period of time and we are very pleased that he has arranged to be with us during these hours.

In honor of his visit, anyone who buys a box of Padron cigars will receive a complimentary Padron ashtray. (while supplies last)

Pleases come by from 1-5 on April 15, forget your taxes, and spend some time with a cigar legend. We look forward to greeting Mr. Padron and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

We hope to see you on April 15.

As always, we thank you for supporting our store throughout the year and we look forward to seeing you soon.

At De La Concha we are dedicated to the fine art of smoking and of helping you fine the smoke that will best suit your tastes.

Come on down to De La Concha and Smoke some great Padron Cigars and meet other Cigar Connoisseurs that share your passion of the leaf and "The Good Life".

De La Concha did his part and now it’s up to you to come on down to these great events and smoke some great cigars. Call us toll free at 888-244-2704 or come in to the shop at 1390 6th Ave. NY, NY 10019

You can also vist our new web site at www.delaconcha.com

Experience a Century of Melendi Family Tradition. Experience a True Tobacconist. Experience De La Concha.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Your friends at the House of De La Concha 212-757-3167

Nice.

They actually let you become a member.........:r:r

That looks like a real good take. If it was only closer.

Last edited:
That is a very nice shop. Last time I was in NYC got a chance to stop in there for a pre-release of the AVO 787 and they talked me into some Davidoff Millenniums. :tu

That is a very nice shop. Last time I was in NYC got a chance to stop in there for a pre-release of the AVO 787 and they talked me into some Davidoff Millenniums. :tu

I was there that day... Avo was supposed to be there that day, but he cancelled!!

THIS IS TODAY......BUMP!!!!

Dear De La Concha Connoisseur Club Member,

BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have just found out some information that we wanted to pass on to you immediately. On Tuesday, April 15, one of the giants in the cigar industry, Jorge Padron, will be in the store from 1:00-5:00. He will be available to sign autographs, sign boxes and answer questions about the cigars in the Padron lines. It is rare to have a man of Mr. Padron’s reputation in the store for an extended period of time and we are very pleased that he has arranged to be with us during these hours.

In honor of his visit, anyone who buys a box of Padron cigars will receive a complimentary Padron ashtray. (while supplies last)

Pleases come by from 1-5 on April 15, forget your taxes, and spend some time with a cigar legend. We look forward to greeting Mr. Padron and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

We hope to see you on April 15.

As always, we thank you for supporting our store throughout the year and we look forward to seeing you soon.

At De La Concha we are dedicated to the fine art of smoking and of helping you fine the smoke that will best suit your tastes.

Come on down to De La Concha and Smoke some great Padron Cigars and meet other Cigar Connoisseurs that share your passion of the leaf and "The Good Life".

De La Concha did his part and now it’s up to you to come on down to these great events and smoke some great cigars. Call us toll free at 888-244-2704 or come in to the shop at 1390 6th Ave. NY, NY 10019

You can also vist our new web site at www.delaconcha.com

Experience a Century of Melendi Family Tradition. Experience a True Tobacconist. Experience De La Concha.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Your friends at the House of De La Concha 212-757-3167

I just went. Got an autographed box of 80th Nats (already have the mad) and 2 of the Family Reserve torps. It's only a shame I couldn't stay and talk a bit. I used my lunch hour to go get'em. :ss

I just got back.....

Padron001.jpg

I too picked up the 80th Naturals.....
Padron-1.jpg

Padron005.jpg

I also brought a couple of things for him to sign.....
Padron004.jpg

And picked up a few of the Family Reservas.....
Padron002.jpg

Padron003.jpg

Padron006.jpg

He told me that the Family Reservas are special cigars that they don't release to the public. They're only for very good customers (B&M's) They leave it up to the B&M if they want to sell them or not. They only bring one box, and when they're gone, they're gone. The Padrons carry at least one box of these wherever they go and either hand out singles or give out a box...the boxes usually go to B&M's.

Now you tell me lol.
I come to Manhatan on Wendesdays he had to come on Tuesdays.
I love his cigar now I'm maddddddddddddd. lol

He told me that the Family Reservas are special cigars that they don't release to the public. They're only for very good customers (B&M's) They leave it up to the B&M if they want to sell them or not. They only bring one box, and when they're gone, they're gone. The Padrons carry at least one box of these wherever they go and either hand out singles or give out a box...the boxes usually go to B&M's.

They had two boxes of them there, I think. One had all those autographs, and the other didn't. I just wish I could've stayed a bit and had a smoke.

3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pickups and pictures Patrick....whats up with that one pic though? You got that collar turned up like you was back in the 80's :r:r

Back