Padron Serie 1926 40th Maduro --my 1st review (pics)

Les Paul

Young Ape
Padron Serie 1926 40th Anniversary Maduro. Incredible. Beyond words. The best cigar I have ever had. Perfect construction, perfect pre-light and post-light draw. This smoke just belched clouds of thick, white smoke. Ash was solid and white. $35 at Cigar Affair in Maumee, Ohio.

The flavor of the wrapper is incredible. Strong cocoa and earth notes, and something else that I cannot put my finger on (pun intended). The aroma on this cigar is utopian. Otherworldly. The best cigar from *any* country that I have ever had, in my life.

Smoking time: 1 hour 45 minutes

Drinks: Patron Margarita and ice water

Construction: 10/10

Value: 8/10

Appearance: 10/10

Aroma: 10/10

Burn: 10/10 (very even with extremely little assistance)

Conclusion: I would buy it again in a heartbeat for a special occasion. I will probably buy another stick in a month and half. An ace of a smoke.

aaaaaahhh Yes. a true Classic.
I had one a few weeks ago, wasn't as amazing as hoped, but excellent - my wife however commented that the aroma was amazing, unlike anything else I have smoked!!!!

I am not sure how they do it but I have never had a bad one from Padron yet? I am not sure how he does it but the control process they have is something else. Give the natural a try in this line it is out of this world.

I am not sure how they do it but I have never had a bad one from Padron yet? I am not sure how he does it but the control process they have is something else. Give the natural a try in this line it is out of this world.
:tpd:

As good as everyone says these are I just cant get my self to spend the money on one....Thanks for the review though

great review! i have the 80th and 40th .i was saving them but now i think this weekend one shall be gone:ss. thanks for the incentive..

Nice review. Been saving one of these for a special occasion. Now I'm looking for a reason to fire it up. Wait...tomorrow's the last day of August...That's occasion enough! Yeeehah!:r:ss

I'm am slowly coming down with Padron fever, sh!t.

Nice review.

Padron fever !. I would have one too if I have to shell out $35.00 for a stick of cigar. Yes, I know it is an art, but still $35.00, the price is giving me a WOOZY !!! :bl

Nice review and on an excellent stick. :tu You can occasionally find these on-line for closer to $25 a stick or less.

Your review AND PICS make me want to go and get one...Maybe Thursday's trip to the B&M...
Thanks Tom

Back