Padron..

Even Steven

SilverBack
I just smoked a Padron 2000 Maddie, it was good (of course) and consistant (always), but I never knew how fast of a smoke it was, or I always thought it lasted longer.

I took me at least 30min to smoke it down to a satisfying last third of the cigar, and it took me about 15mins more to nub it.

I always thought it was about an 1hr 15min tops.

Oh well, I still love them, maybe the only reason for it is that it's time to light up another one lol

I just smoked a Padron 2000 Maddie, it was good (of course) and consistant (always), but I never knew how fast of a smoke it was, or I always thought it lasted longer.

I took me at least 30min to smoke it down to a satisfying last third of the cigar, and it took me about 15mins more to nub it.

Oh well, I still love them, maybe the only reason for it is that it's time to light up another one lol
Sounds like someone needs to upgrade to the 3000:D

Yes, I think so! But one size up is like $1 more at the local, stupid tobacco tax, I'd be able to support my B&M more if it wasn't so high. High prices on not so high end cigars makes me want to cry..

..or atleast order it online.

Hmm It usually takes me about how long you said it is supposed to take, 1 hour and 15minutes or so, some people are just faster smokers, maybe your a fast smoker, or maybe I'm just slow

Hmm, well I don't really consider myself a "fast smoker" but I do like to take long puffs.
I try to space them a minute apart. I was actually craving for a long cigar, churchill size, but I couldn't find anything I was interested in, so I pulled out the trusty Padron.
It's only been a few days out of the local and it still smoked very well.

I love the 2000 M, they are just the right size for me. You really hit the nail on the head in your first post, they are always consistent!

mmmmmmmmm:dr , just had my first padron 2000 nat a couple days ago and it was delicious....are the maddies way better. Im a noob so i dont want to get knocked on my a**...:ss

mmmmmmmmm:dr , just had my first padron 2000 nat a couple days ago and it was delicious....are the maddies way better. Im a noob so i dont want to get knocked on my a**...:ss

It won't knock yens on ya arse, If you like maduros you'll like the 2000 maduros better than the nats. I know I do. I get about 35 to 40 minutes out of them but have to becareful not to gettem to hot. I've smoked alot more 3000 maduros. Longer cooler burning cigar. :2

The P2kM is one of my more regular cigars and I've been wondering if other people find them having the tendency to get gummy/'wet' in the last third? Every one I can recall smoking tends to get spongey as all get out and start burning the filler while leaving the wrapper in the final 1/3-1/4 or so. This is from the local or webgar vendor du jour

anybody :confused:

I find the occasional cigar does that, not consistent with any one brand yayon.

Manuel, maybe you should slow down and enjoy the smoke. It takes me almost 1 1/2 hrs to finish one of these. :r

It won't knock yens on ya arse, If you like maduros you'll like the 2000 maduros better than the nats. I know I do. I get about 35 to 40 minutes out of them but have to becareful not to gettem to hot. I've smoked alot more 3000 maduros. Longer cooler burning cigar. :2

i'll be sure to pick a maddie up next time i visit the b&m...Thanks for the input..:D

I have never been able to smoke anything other than a cigarette that fast...I wish I could, I am going to try smoking a Padron 2000 Mad the next that fast...it would be convenient if I could. I love the Padron Maduros

Back