Palio Cutter (Burlwood)

You guys are making it hard to get just one in the group buy!!!

Right now I am getting the original. Any inputs on how the burlwood will stand up to abuse compared to the original. I know there is a lifetime no questions asked warranty, but I would rather not deal with the hassle of returning/changing it out if it were less durable than the original and susceptible to breaking.

Beautiful cutter.

Cheers,

BillyBarue

Got mine today and instantly fell in love with it. It looks very valuable and stylish, and the mechanism is just the way I want it: smooth but not loose. Compared the weight to Xikar Xi2, and the Xikar was heavier. The black carrying pouch was sweet.

All in all, this was and is a great buy and undoubtly will replace Xi2 as my primary cigar cutter.

Thanks again Mark for your sublime customer service and sending me this dream cutter. :po

The New Burlwood cutter.

sweetstickml3.jpg

Very Nice, one sharp (pun intended) cutter, Burlwood looks good on almost anything

I ordered one Burl Wood and one Carbon Fiber in the group buy (I can't control myself). I can't wait to slice something/someone with such a gorgeous weapon. Haha. :cb

What is the going price on the group buy?

The price for the original was about xxx and for the burl wood or carbon fiber was about xxx. But the group buy is now over. Sorry.

Thanks to BigWaved for the group buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I should also say that you can't beat Mark's price for the Palio over at Cigarmony.com. He won't rip you off and he is built on customer service.

Tested my Burlwood Palio for the first time yesterday to a Partagas Lusitanias. All I can say is WOW! It (Palio) truly cuts a cigar like cutting butter. And the quality of the cut is WAY better than that of Xikar's.

Xikar cutters have their good points: they look cool, are compact and, especially for beginners, the flat-on-the-table cutting style is real easy. But now that I have used a Palio I can say that it is WAY better in cutting performance than the Xikar Xi2 that I have.

I recommend Palio with all of my heart.

Back