PALIO Leather Case Group Buy?

RJT

Chestbeating Pack Leader
For all those of us with the old style "pleather" case would you be interested in one of the new leather cases? If so maybe we can get a group buy together for the new leather cases. I have emailed them but havent even gotten a response back. Maybe if enough of us emil them we can get something going and maybe a group buy. :tu

If they aren't outrageously priced, I would be in. Just bought a Palio. Something to protect the investment would be great.

I'd possibly be down... been looking for an excuse to buy a Palio... if I had a pretty leather case for a Palio, I guess that would be a good enough reason to buy the cutter! :r

I'm in. I was a little dissapointed by the vinyl case I got with the Palio. Could someone please post a pic of one of the leather ones? I looked at mine closely and although the inside is lined with a suede like material, the case is definitely vinyl. Mine was purchased two weeks ago and I am wondering if it only the lining that is different.

Last edited:
I'm in. I was a little dissapointed by the vinyl case I got with the Palio. Could someone please post a pic of one of the leather ones? I looked at mine closely and although the inside is lined with a suede like material, the case is definitely vinyl. Mine was purchased two weeks ago and I am wondering if it only the lining that is different.

If it's a very rigid case, then it's the new leather one if it's very flexible (you can easily fold it in half) then it's the neoprene style.

Please take a picture of it and email it to me through the site. If it's the old style, I have an extra leather one I can replace it with. :tu

I hope this helps

~Mark

If it's a very rigid case, then it's the new leather one if it's very flexible (you can easily fold it in half) then it's the neoprene style.

Please take a picture of it and email it to me through the site. If it's the old style, I have an extra leather one I can replace it with. :tu

I hope this helps

~Mark

Thanks Mark. I'll do that now.

they make leather palio cases? I cant find a picture on their website. is it like their plastic one only leather?

:chk

Back