Palio Question?

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Well, I think it is time for a Palio. I have never had one, but I am sick and tired of all my cutters breaking on me. So, do you gorillas think Palio is the way to go? If so, where is the best place to pick one up at online? Any advice will be appreciated.

Woogie:cb

this thread was convincing
i pulled the trigger on a regular one couldn't justify $13 more for burlwood appereance.

Also, I would like to add that the service provided by cigarmony.com and palio is also a cut above. You will not be disappointed.

I got in my Palio today, but didn't have a chance to use it yet. However, I can't wait to cut my first stogie with it. Also, Cigarmony was great, as the order was processed and shipped very fast. Great service.

Woogie

Also, I would like to add that the service provided by cigarmony.com and palio is also a cut above. You will not be disappointed.

I got in my Palio today, but didn't have a chance to use it yet. However, I can't wait to cut my first stogie with it. Also, Cigarmony was great, as the order was processed and shipped very fast. Great service.
Woogie

Glad you dig it and THANK YOU for the kind words, I greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Mark

Back