Palio Warranty

Freight Train

Dark Knight
I have a simple question that i hope someone can answer. I live in Alabama and there is not a dealer in the state that sells Palio cutters. On Palio's website the say that if there is ever a problem with their product simply take it to whoever sells Palio and they will exchange it for a new one. Since i do not have a Palio dealer in the state i am going to purchase the cutter from Heartfelt. The question is if something goes wrong with the cutter who am i going to send it to to get a new one? Thanks for any help.

OpusEx here on ClubStogie is one of the owners/operators of Palio. I would just shoot him a PM and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to look into whatever is going on with a cutter.

OpusEx here on ClubStogie is one of the owners/operators of Palio. I would just shoot him a PM and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to look into whatever is going on with a cutter.

Ohh.. Nothing going wrong with the cutter. I am considering purchasing one. Per many of the treads on CS this appears to be the best cutter for the money. Thanks for the info!

Mark at cigarmony will also exchange your palio via the mail if you ever have a problem. I did get it from him but I don't think that matters.

Mark at cigarmony will also exchange your palio via the mail if you ever have a problem. I did get it from him but I don't think that matters.

That's correct, you can exchange it at any authorized Palio dealer or with Palio directly.

I'd be happy to handle any warranty exchange, if you ever needed to :tu

I hope this helps

~Mark

That's correct, you can exchange it at any authorized Palio dealer or with Palio directly.

I'd be happy to handle any warranty exchange, if you ever needed to :tu

I hope this helps

~Mark

I've been wondering about sharpening. I think my Palio could use a little touch up. Is it the same deal?

I don't forsee any warranty issues myself.. I've had the same palio for almost 3 years now, and it always is in my pocket, WITHOUT the carrying case. Never had a problem. I am thinking about upgrading to the burl wood version soon.. if Mark gets them back in stock soon ;)
Scott

I've been wondering about sharpening. I think my Palio could use a little touch up. Is it the same deal?

Your Palio shouldn't ever need sharpening (with it's patented self honing design).

I have been using the same Palio for nearly 9+ years now as my "go to" and it's as sharp as ever.

Simply clean it periodically with soap and warm water to remove any tobacco debris and oils that build up. (A Q-Tip helps and keep your fingers out of the blades way!).

If you think that that it still doesn't cut the way you like, by all means, contact me.

I hope this helps

~Mark

I don't forsee any warranty issues myself.. I've had the same palio for almost 3 years now, and it always is in my pocket, WITHOUT the carrying case. Never had a problem. I am thinking about upgrading to the burl wood version soon.. if Mark gets them back in stock soon ;)
Scott

Back in stock bro! (I forgot to update the quantity count :hn)

I hope this helps

~Mark

Back