Panama City, Florida

Freight Train

Dark Knight
Anybody from PC, Florida. I am going on vacation the end of May and am wondering if there are any good cigar shops down there.

Florida Cigar & Tobacco
[SIZE=-1]12029 Panama City Beach Pkwy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Panama City Bch, FL 32407[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](850) 233-1833‎

I've been in there several times in the past and they have a huge selection. They even had Opus X cigars when everyone else was sold out of them. The owner is a really cool guy but I can't remember his name off the top of my head.

To give you the heads up, Panama City Beach Pkwy used to be called Back Beach Rd. They just changed it within the past couple of years but most of the locals still know it as the other. Might help out when asking directions.
[/SIZE]

Florida Cigar & Tobacco

[SIZE=-1](850) 233-1833‎[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I've been in there several times in the past and they have a huge selection. They even had Opus X cigars when everyone else was sold out of them. The owner is a really cool guy but I can't remember his name off the top of my head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]To give you the heads up, Panama City Beach Pkwy used to be called Back Beach Rd. They just changed it within the past couple of years but most of the locals still know it as the other. Might help out when asking directions.[/SIZE]
Thank You

Not sure about Pamana City, but 30 to 40 minutes to the west of Pamana City in Destin there is a fanstatic Cigar smoke called Harbor Cigar. They have reasonable prices, and a super selection to choose from. Also, in the same area in good shopping and a Bass Pro Shop to go play in.

Harbor Cigar website http://www.harborcigars.com/

Not sure if you are going with family or not, but the shopping at Silver Sands Outlet mall is super. They just about a store for everyone in the family there at good outlet prices. It is also on the way to Harbor Cigar.

Silver Sands Outlet website http://www.silversandsoutlet.com/

Also, there are some really good places to eat there.. Joe's Crab Shack is very good. Bayou Bills is also very good and is right on Highway 98 on the way to Destin.

Ok, a little bit more then you asked for, so I will quit.. I hope it was a little helpful,

Shawn

Anybody from PC, Florida. I am going on vacation the end of May and am wondering if there are any good cigar shops down there.

in panama city you have to go to captain andersons to eat. in destin if you go to harbor cigar you have to go to mcguires irish inn. great food and drinks and on the deck upstairs you can smoke.

Florida Cigar & Tobacco

[SIZE=-1](850) 233-1833‎

[/SIZE]

i just wanted to bump this and say that I went to this place a few days ago.
Great selection including Opus, Padron Anniversary among other greats.
I was interested in tryin out a Nub and luckily they had all 3 of em.
If you are stayin on Panama City Beach ever...make sure you go check this place out...The so called cigar shops on Front Beach Road are just posers....

I had my first cigar in Panama City! Got it from a lil store that had party in the name right off the beach. Front beach rd I think. Not the greatest place buut there was a daquari place kinda next to it that had some good hurricanes!

Thanks for bumping this jbudlives. I'll try out the PCB store the next time I get a chance.

Destin is actually closer to 45 minutes west of PCB and probably an hour or more on a busy weekend. Highway 98 can be a bear close to Destin. That said, if you come down via the Mid-Bay Bridge, you will drive right past Harbor Cigars in Destin. They are an authorized Tat dealer, and have a fine selection, helpful staff and really pretty decent prices on many other popular sticks. I rarely miss a trip to Harbor Cigars if I am in Destin.

Back