Partagas Black Labels on sale...

Thanks for the heads up. I recently enjoyed both the Black "Bravo" and "Clasico" so this would make a great short smoke for the cold days to come or while I'm out taking my Weimaraner on one of his daily runs.

Yes they are pretty tasty cigars. If I didn't have a bunch of cigars coming this week I would jump on the deal. Spent too much this past week.

Smoke them slow so they don't get hot. They'll last over one hour and are a surprisingly good smoke for such little guys.

WyoBob

WyoBob, I really like the Clasico and Bravo, do these compare reasonably favorably keeping in mind the obvious difference in size and RG?

WyoBob, I really like the Clasico and Bravo, do these compare reasonably favorably keeping in mind the obvious difference in size and RG?

They do for me but the Prontos aren't the same cigar. I do prefer a larger mouthful of smoke and have a tendency to smoke the Prontos too fast. Smoked slow, I think they're a pretty good smoke.

Do you like the Clasico or Bravo the best? I've smoke way more Clasicos but it seems like maybe the Bravo smokes a bit better. I keep them all at 65% and this helps quite a bit as fare as hard draws.

WyoBob

Thanks. I've only had one of each (recently) and enjoyed them each so it's hard for me to say which I'd prefer. I keep 'em at 65% as well.

BTW, I'm a big fan of Wyoming. I've done a bunch of backpacking and climbing in the Wind River Range and have motorcycled and traveled a lot through the state.

Looks like I missed out too - and Partagas Black is one of my favorites. I'm got to learn to check CM on the weekend!

Thanks. I've only had one of each (recently) and enjoyed them each so it's hard for me to say which I'd prefer. I keep 'em at 65% as well.

BTW, I'm a big fan of Wyoming. I've done a bunch of backpacking and climbing in the Wind River Range and have motorcycled and traveled a lot through the state.

I guess I'd better respond to this because I don't like having "666" as a number for my post count. Things are looking up (I'm getting plenty of well jobs after a long, dry, un-employed summer) and I don't want to jinx it.

I've never been to the "Winds". I figure there's much to see in my own back yard so no sense in traveling. Also, we have no grizzlies here. Plenty of lions but no griz like they have farther west (I suppose it's a matter of time, though.) I like to fish and backpack in the Cloudpeak Wilderness area in my back yard. Less travel to "exotic" places = more $$$ for cigars:)

WyoBob

Those Prontos just arrived this afternoon and I couldn't resist lighting one up out of the box.

While the construction wasn't quite up to the level of the Bravo and Clasico, the flavor was there and the burn/draw excellent. Lasted a full 45 minutes as well. Well worth the small investment imho.

Back