Partagas Cifuentes Seasonal Blends

mcmoyer

Young Ape
A quick question...can't seem to find an answer doing a search. I've seen the Partagas Cifuentes seasonal blends advertised. Summer, winter, fall...can anyone tell me what the differences are between say the summer and fall blends? The descriptions of the Julio and Octubre (for example) appear identical and are priced the same.

My be a dumb "new guy" question, but thought I'd ask anyhow.

:confused:

The Summer ’05 blend brings supremely aged Dominican, Honduran, and Mexican fillers draped in a lovely, chestnut-brown San Agustin wrapper. This blend delivers a rich, full-bodied, and very flavorful cigar.

The Winter ’06 blends is hearty and rich, employing a dark and toothy Habano wrapper from 1994 with Dominican Piloto long-fillers. The result is a buttery-smooth smoke with rich layers of earth and toasted wood. Full-bodied and full-flavored.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-8KA

As for the fall -- Honduran Medio-Tiempo wrapper, as well as Nicaraguan filler and binder tobaccos.

Man I haven't smoke these in quite a few years. These used to be a fave on the rotation about 4 years ago.

Are they still tasty?

VERY!

The 2005 Junio, 2006 Diciembre, and 2006 Febrero are all fantastic with the Febrero being tops in the crowd IMHO.
Almost tastes like a real Partagas ;).

Man I haven't smoke these in quite a few years. These used to be a fave on the rotation about 4 years ago.

Are they still tasty?

I recieved one in a bomb...it was great, didn't want it to end. (the guy who sent it couldn't help) The only thing I know about it is the size (6 x 54)...it's driving me a little nuts trying to figure out what is was. I'd like to have more of whatever....

I appreciate all of the feedback so far.

:ss

I recieved one in a bomb...it was great, didn't want it to end. (the guy who sent it couldn't help) The only thing I know about it is the size (6 x 54)...it's driving me a little nuts trying to figure out what is was. I'd like to have more of whatever....

I appreciate all of the feedback so far.

:ss

That would be the Enero.

Back