Partagas Limited Reserve

megasolo

ChestBeater
I recently purchased this cigar in my last order. I picked it up an an impulse. Has anyone had one, and how are they? I'm going to check it out on the review board now. but wanted to get some live feed back. I paid 17.95 for ONE stick! but what the hell.

Partagas Limited Reserve Robusto 5.75 X 49

megasolo said:
I recently purchased this cigar in my last order. I picked it up an an impulse. Has anyone had one, and how are they? I'm going to check it out on the review board now. but wanted to get some live feed back. I paid 17.95 for ONE stick! but what the hell.

If you like the peppery notes of cameroon wrapper, it's great. If you like a cigar that's almost too smooth for it's own good, you'll love it. 18 bucks....I'll pass.

megasolo said:

If you like the peppery notes of cameroon wrapper, it's great. If you like a cigar that's almost too smooth for it's own good, you'll love it. 18 bucks....I'll pass. Now this is based on what I remember from when they FIRST came out back in the mid 90's..who knows today

Back