Partags Decades Very Good

bpcr

ChestBeater
Thanks in advace for viewing my second review.

This one was a real treat to smoke. Very nicely constructed with a leather like feel to the wraper nice and tight but not hard. Used a punch on this one, the draw was very nice just enough to make you feel like there is something in there. There is kinda sweet smell to the wrapper. Here goes

1st third - This is going to be a good smoke nice and smooth good flavor. Kinda nutty good over all taste.

2nd third - Still going strong about a 2" ash on this thing not too hot. Still got the good taste.

Last third - this is a good cigar not a great cigar {for the price} i would think that it would have a little more flavor on the last third. Getting hot now and really soft. This is a real disapointment had such a great beginning to end like this. Well i would give this one a 7 on a 10 scale due to the ending. Please tell me what you all think of this one, i would love to hear some feedback. AB

Just My :2

Ive never had this cigar before but i have to say that the last third is always the most disappointing for me as by then the cigar's badness has built up giving an eggy taste, the smoke is very hot due to the small size of the gar and the tobacco tends to softer due to structural failings (ie the cigar has less supporting sides). Good review though.

Back