Passing the Troop Support Torch

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
Hello to all our Club Stogie Patriots! In a effort to prevent burnout and to focus on my moderators duties,I am handing my troop supply duties over to a very supportive and passionate gorilla who will carry on with this important mission of ours.

macms aka Fred has been a important part of this mission since he came aboard here at CS.He and the "Colorado Front Rangers" have held many contests,auctions and generally donated so much time and money to the cause that I feel confident they will be a great asset to our military overseas.

I want to thank everyone that has opened their hearts,humidors and wallets to see that our troops have something to look forward to in their downtime while deployed and to urge you to continue to support Fred,Tony and David as I will.

Sorry to see you stepping down Dave, but I know Fred will continue in your footsteps doing an excellent job supporting our troops!! :u

I salute you, Commodore Button Masher!!

Thank you for your time and dedication and helping the rest of us to give a little back to the servicemen and women in harms way.

Talking to Dave often over the last year or so, I realize what a great amount of pride and effort he has taken in this task, and think the Co Front Rangers under the command of General Fred will do a fine job taking up the challenge.

Thanks, Dave.

Thanks Dave for all you have done for our troops! You are a fine example of what a true gorilla is all about. It is nice to see other fine gorillas taking over to continue the great work you have done!:tu

Dave,

One of my closest friends is a retired Ranger (I don't think they ever really retire :)). I was telling him about this site and the raffle we ran for the Max B bag.
His reply was, "That is a great thing that you did for them, hope it makes you feel good, it should."
Based on the above you should feel GREAT!

I'm sure Fred will handle his added roll with the utmost of class.

All the best,
Al

Good decision, you've done more than your part and will continue in your other duties.

Thanks for what you've done and will do Dave and thanks in advance to Fred for taking over what has to be quite a lot of responsibility

:tu :tu

Thank you, Dave, for your outstanding leadership and excellent management. You've made a hard job seem simple and brought joy to soldiers half a world away.

Filling your shoes, I know, is not Fred's goal, but rather to continue the operation with the quality and aplomb that you've made seem easy.

You are a class act and a role model for many.

You pass the torch to a most capable and caring gorilla. You done good, as they say; and Fred will do likewise.

I salute you, sir, and I mean it.
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif

Back