Pepin Event in NYC......

Mr.Maduro

Just livin' the dream...
I have to go to this one....:ss

Dear De La Concha Connoisseur Club Member,
It is our pleasure to announce an upcoming cigar event that will be a little different from our past shows. Usually when we host a cigar event it is to showcase a new line of a brand we already carry. This time however, we will be offering a number of lines from El Rey de los Habanos. While they do make our house cigars, we have never carried any of their brands, which are relatively new to the market. Because of this, we all will be able to enjoy these cigars for the first time on show day.

Pepin Garcia, who is a master roller and blender and who formulated our house blend, blends these cigars. Pepin and a group of master rollers who roll under his authority roll them. We will be showcasing a number of new lines and blends and will have a representative from El Rey de los Habanos to explain the different blends. The 1000’s of house cigars we sell attest to the exceptional blending skills of Pepin and anyone who smokes our house cigars should take advantage of this event to expand their knowledge and enjoyment of Pepin’s work.

In addition to the brands which will be showcased, we will have an in store roller for this event. If scheduling permits, our roller will be Pepin himself. There is a very good chance that this will happen and it would give you an opportunity to meet him personally. On the chance that his schedule does not permit his appearance, another of his master rollers will be on hand. For the event, if you buy 3 cigars from the Don Pepin lines you will receive 1 free hand rolled to take home and enjoy. If you buy a box, you will receive 6 hand rolled cigars. Also, if you buy a box you will be eligible to win prizes in our raffle. We will also be hosting a spirits sampling during this event.

At De La Concha we are dedicated to the fine art of smoking and of helping you fine the smoke that will best suit your tastes. Please come and join us from noon until 8:00pm on Wednesday, December 12.

Come on down to De La Concha and Smoke some great Don Pepin Cigars and meet other Cigar Connoisseurs that share your passion of the leaf and "The Good Life".

De La Concha did his part and now it’s up to you to come on down to these great events and smoke some great cigars. Call us toll free at 888-244-2704 or come in to the shop at 1390 6th Ave. NY, NY 10019

Experience a Century of Melendi Family Tradition. Experience a True Tobacconist. Experience De La Concha.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Your friends at the House of De La Concha 212-757-3167

lucky bastage

the next time anyone cigar famous comes to Amarillo will be the first and last time :(

That is something I'd love to attend. I can't wait for pictures if you take them.

Tell Don Garcia hi from Johnny, he should know me from all the money I give him in exchange for amazing smokes.

If you see a rather out-of-place twenty-something-ish Asian dude with black glasses wandering around, feel free to say hello :ss

where was that last event posted that he rolled? in FL i believe. i'd love to get my hands on a baseball bat el centurion :tu that's a great event and a great deal on the smokes too (from what it looks like). i'd be all over that if it wasn't so far away.

It would almost be worth a flight to NY to get a cigar straight from the DPG himself. I wonder if he's as nice and friendly as he looks.

Trooper and I went to the one they held down here. Most of the time Pepin was talking with the owner and the owner's friends, but I got to meet him and his Business Partner spoke very good english and answered all my questions. He was a very nice guy to talk with.

Pepin doesn't speak much english, so if you want to converse with him, I hope you speak spanish. Pepin only rolled special cigars for the owner and manager. Other than that it was his master roller who rolled the cigars. Also, if you bought a box, they will only give you 5 fresh rolled. But you can get 6 of any of the other Pepin brands. I say that because I felt a little cheated out of a great stick when the advertisement said 6 hand rolled cigars for a box, and then when I got there it was 6 hand rolled (meaning Pepin's products) or 5 FRESH rolled. There is a difference. All in all it was a good time.

Lastly, the fresh rolled is the best Pepin smoke I have had to date. I am a bit of a Pepin whore, and this smoke was top above them all.

Back