Perdido Key

swawesome

Young Ape
My best friend and I are going to Perdido Key tomorrow to stay for a week. Last Thursday I bought like 7 cigars at my local B&M specifically for the trip. 3 of them are already gone. So I guess I'll have to buy some on the trip.:ss
So that brings me to my question. Anyone know of a good B&M in Perdido Key?

There is one there that is off the side of the road pretty much in the middle of no where and it sucked! My advice make a trip to your BM before you leave. If your playing golf Lost Key is awesome:tu Kiva Dunes is a nightmare of a course, it is so tough.

My neck of the woods!!! Right next to Pensacola!!

In Pensacola, on Palafox 4 blocks up from the water is Grand Reserve, great quaint place. Not open on Sundays. Always someone in smoking on Saturday.

Cordova Cigars is 7 miles or so north of there on 9th. Get to Cordova Mall and keep going a couple of miles on your right (east side of street) Keep a sharp eye for their sign or call for directions.

Cordova has a larger selection. Grand Reserve has the atmosphere. I go to Grand because they are my sentimental favorite, been going there forever and they have been in Pensacola forever. Go in for a smoke and enjoy yourself. No rookies behind the counter there.

There was a great place on the water to smoke called the Oar House, but it got hit by lightening a month ago and they are now rebuilding, sorry, maybe next trip. If you get east of Pensacola, go to Pensacola Beach and there is a restaraunt called Hemingways right on the water, go there! Great decks for smoking and watching the beach.

Feel free to drop me a line if you need any more info or anything else.

Back