Perdoma La tradition Corojo

partagaspete

I Do Medical Things
Last night I decided to go to the Pub and watch the Man UTD V. Burton Albion. I needed a strong cigar and boy did I pick the right one. Now onto the review...

The cigar was well rolled and very smooth reddish/brown wrapper and astron spicy aroma. I used a punch pre light draw was a little on the tight side but no problemo but I could tell I was in for a wild ride...very spicy.

first 1/8th of an ich was pure tobacco and black pepper tongue tingling going numb...plumes of smoke...hair on fire...calms down into a pepper and nutty taste odd but nice for first quarterto halfway point realized I shoulda purged this sucka because it was getting pretty bitter... Once I purged for quite a while it smoothed out nicely the rest of the way it was sweet spice and cocoa and strong tobacky flavors. I needed to purge it a couple more times and wish I had thought about it at the 1/4 point.

Overall this is a wild one and a little strong but flavorful.
I have one more and I will let it rest for a year or so and revist it then I bet it will be very good age but for now I give it an overall score of 87.

BTW Man UTD won.

T

Back