Perdomo ESV Aristocrata Maduro

I have had the Perdomo ESV Naturals and have always enjoyed them. This is the first time I have tried the Maduro and thought I would post a review.
This was a well constructed cigar, solid with a nice shiny wraper. It cut cleanly and had a nice even draw. It started with a full pepper flavor in the mouth, but not harsh. The burn was even and gave off plenty of smoke. It burned to a nice light grey ash that stayed on for about 2 inches. The first 3rd stayed peppery with a little cedar and coffee flavor. The middle 3rd lost the peppery flavor but still had the cedar and coffee flavor. It continued to burn evenly, the ash staying on for another 2 inches. The last 3rd ended smooth with a slight pepper returning.

I smoked this on an empty stomach and it gave me a bit of a buzz, a nice buzz. I enjoyed it with a glass of ice water and that seemed to keep it smooth. I will have to try it with a nice IPA. I have another in the humidor and will definitely pick up a couple more to store for later. I really enjoyed this one.

:ss

Back