Perdomo Exile + More.

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
I went to a B&M in Columbus this weekend to see what was up and picked up a few of a new stick...Perdomo Exile...

The packaging: The cigar is wrapped up in a mini news paper page which reads "Extra New York Mirror...President orders a total embargo on Cuban imports...Kennedy embargo cuts Cuban trade"...When you take that off the band is greenish with some sort of stamp on it..

The cigar construction: Maduro in color...pretty rough looking wrap with lots of veins...maybe this is why it is exiled.....

Clip and light: I forgot my cutter in Cleveland so I MRN'd it off with my chompers...actually worked quite well...and lit with some cedar stick matched the B&M snuck in the bag.

The smoking: Well....It started off very very mild...and very little flavor....I had to look again to make sure this was a maduro...I smoked it 3/4 of the way down, hoping to get some flavor...well there was a little good snork flavor near the end...but thats all...

Price: It was around $6....When thinking of all the good smokes I can get for $6...this was a little disturbing...and I have another one left...so make it $12...hmmmm Cohiba....anyways....Not worth it...much rather have a connie!

...Also at the B&M I got some pipe cleaners and a pipe tool...erratum sent me a bundle but the herd was thinning out some...AND the guy working there offered to buff my newly carved pipe with some wax next time I come in for free...I don't know if i want to let someone do anything to it though since it was all me up to this point.

As always thanks for reading and have a great week!

Last edited:
Ick. Thanks for letting me know what not to waste time trying.
It seems like the Reserve and the Squared are the only things that are really worth smoking from them.

I'm going to wrap a Monticristo band around my other one and gift it to you.

Ick. Thanks for letting me know what not to waste time trying.
It seems like the Reserve and the Squared are the only things that are really worth smoking from them.

Back