Perdomo Gigantor lighter freebee from CI

TheEconomist

ChestBeater
so I recently bought a box of lot 23's from CI (one of my fav's) and It came with a free lighter.

The box came, and i saw the lighter and it is GIGANTIC...i mean humongous.

it came without any butane, so I finally got around to filling it up today.

I almost shat myself when i lit her up the first time. the triple flame is GIGANTIC. I mean this sucker is so huge and hot that i couldn't believe it. PReviously I have been using a colibri that has 2 flames, and have seen other 3 flamers in action.

But i kid you not, without switching any settings, I lit my Camacho Coyolar in under 2 seconds.. absolutely nuts...

I didn't intend to light it as quickly as i did, but when i went to light it, it turned out my cigar was a little closer to the jets than i had thought.

probably won't use it for my cigars again, but dayum is this thing schweet.

I found a pic...:D

It's the Perdomo Thundar Torch by Vector.

59272943_640.jpg

It's Dimensions:3.5x 2.3 x 1.2" I think it weighs 10lbs...lol:D

It's definately a table top lighter!:)

I love a 3 flame lighter. You get a good hot light with no issues. I carry a $20 Colibri Guiness lighter on the road, it just doesn't compare to a triple.

I have one of these I got free with a box of Perdomo Habanos. With the lid closed on it it's the same size as a pack of cigarettes. And must weigh close to half a pound.

I have one of these I got free with a box of Perdomo Habanos. With the lid closed on it it's the same size as a pack of cigarettes. And must weigh close to half a pound.

Geez Louise! Sounds like a BEAST! People around you must think you have started a jet engine somewhere nearby. :r

I bought the 5 flame Rocky Patel lighter from Bobb when he was working at his B&M. It is simply the coolest lighter I have ever seen.

Here is a link, and BTW, that is actual size.

Back