Perdomo Habano Maduro - Gordo (6 x 60)

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
Two review in two days...I'm on a roll :D

The Perdomo Habano Corojo has been out for several months, and the Maduro was released at RTDA, and we got these in the shop last week. I am almost finished with my first one here, and I'd thought I'd share my thoughts.

Appearance:
This is a beautiful cigar. I find most cigars attractive (I know....I'm sick) but this one sticks out. Nice silky smooth maduro wrapper, but not as dark as most maduros I've had. The cigar actually has the color similar to a Padron X000 Natural...dark, but far from black. Slight veins though out. The cigar smelled very nice.

**snip snip**

I lit this guy up with my Xikar Enigma double flame. The cigar produced lots of smoke...something I LOVE in a cigar. Nice creamy flavor with a slight cocoa taste. A little spice at first that died down almost immediately. There was just a hint of bitterness, but I'm guessing that this will go away with just the slightest amount of age (this cigar is still pretty fresh.) The draw on this cigar was perfect. A little resistance with tons of creamy smoke. The burn was fantastic as well. Only a couple of very mild touch-ups needed...nothing at all to distract from the enjoyment of the smoke.

I just laid this guy to rest about 5 mins ago, and I enjoyed it down to a nub. We sell these at our shop for $7.45 a stick, but in states with lower taxes, I'm sure you could find this cigar around the $5 range. Great chocolaty flavors with a near perfect draw and burn. I give it a 8.75 out of 10.

Perdomo delivers again!

Back