Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto

illinoishoosier

Will Whore for Cigars
Sorry guys no pics tonight.
This little cigar is a fooler. Looking at it, you would think it was a very mild stick, but you're in for a pleasant surprise.

Had a nice spicy smell pre lit, and when it fired up, it gave off a nice spicy tobacco aroma.

Burned near perfect, loose draw, but not a distraction. The ash was salt and pepper and flaky.

The flavor was a very spicy (not peppery or harsh) floral taste. very consistent all the way through. Got some nice floral aroma about half way through.

all in all a good little stick, with just the right amount of spice.

4 out 5
:ss:ss:ss:ss

Thanks for the review. I had the Lot 23 maduro and didn't care for it. Lots of people seem to like them though.....:ss

Thanks for the review! Been sitting on a couple of these in the humi... might be time to pull one out for a torch party. :ss

smoking this very cigar (Maddy) right now. This get MUCH better with a short amount of time in the humi! :ss

Thanks for the review. I had the Lot 23 maduro and didn't care for it. Lots of people seem to like them though.....:ss

I've had a couple of 'em also and they do nothing for me. Tastes mild....light chocolatety. Huge seller at my local stick hangout.

Nice review. I have a box that went into the coolidor this past week, so it will be a while before I smoke one. Until then, I've printed out your review and will keep it for comparison.

I waited way to long getting around to trying these. Had one tonight and its a GREAT smoke for the money. I can't wait to try the maduro.

Sorry guys no pics tonight.
This little cigar is a fooler. Looking at it, you would think it was a very mild stick, but you're in for a pleasant surprise.

Burned near perfect, loose draw, but not a distraction. The ash was salt and pepper and flaky.

The flavor was a very spicy (not peppery or harsh) floral taste. very consistent all the way through. Got some nice floral aroma about half way through.

I tried one of these a few days ago at my local shop and I have to agree with your review 100%. I was expecting a medium smoke, but this baby had a little kick. The burn was exactly like yours. I might have had to make a single correction but otherwise perfect burn. Great review!:tu

Back