Perdomo recomendations?

kgraybill

ChestBeater
I'm going to a Pedome Tasting tomorrow. This is my fisrt tasting event and I have never had a Perdomo.

Any recomendations or just try them all?

I'm going to a Pedome Tasting tomorrow. This is my fisrt tasting event and I have never had a Perdomo.

If you like a mild smoke, try the champagne.
If you like a nice creamy maduro, the Habano Maduro is GREAT!
If you like a Cameroon, the reserve is good, ESV cammy is better IMO
If you have a ton of money, buy a Silvio. They are not cheap, but they are fantastic!!!!

my:2

oh yeah...Have Fun :D

I really REALLY like the Perdomo Reserve Cameroon. One of my favorite cigars and I'd recommend that one to anyone. :2

LINK

I like both the champagne and maduro. I haven't tried any of the other ones but have been meaning to try the lot 23's

The Resever Cammy is fantastic. I just finished a Robusto that I got from Joe Cigar earlier today and it was an amazing smoke even OTT. Make sure to grab a few even if you dont get a chance to smoke them there.

Edit: After poking around Perdomo's site it would seem that only ESV's available with a Cammy wrapper are the tubos, called Nobleza and Maestro, the rest of the line is wrapped in a Connecticut shade or a Nic maduro. Anyone else wanna chime in on this?

Last edited:
If you like a mild smoke, try the champagne.
If you like a nice creamy maduro, the Habano Maduro is GREAT!
If you like a Cameroon, the reserve is good, ESV cammy is better IMO
If you have a ton of money, buy a Silvio. They are not cheap, but they are fantastic!!!!

my:2

oh yeah...Have Fun :D

:tpd:

I couldn't have said it any better... I would try #2 first as #1 is more of a breakfast smoke for me. Then I would try the ESV. Of course if money doesn't matter do the Silvio. :tu

Try one of each if money allows, but currently my 2 favorite Perdomos are the habano Corojo and the Reserva Sungrown (white label).

I have tried both the champagne and the lot 23. I'm a big fan of the champagne, but like others have said it is a mild smoke.

Ive enjoyed my fair share of lot 23's however I did have a dud. This gar is one of my friends new favs since I showed it to him.

My favorite Perdomo is the Habano Maduro. Nice and creamy and big... good buy for the cost.

IMHO The lizard

It depends on your strength & flavor profile preferences, of course.
Mild & creamy? Reserve Champagne.
Medium with coffee & nuts? Reserve Camerooon or
the less expensive Slow Aged Lot 826.
Medium-Full? The Reserve Maduro, coffee & dark chocolate & spice.
Medium-full & balanced with complexity? The Estate Seleccions.

Oh, what the he!!, try them all, Bro!:ss

Reserve cameroon is one of the best cigars I have smoked, at any price range.

The Reserve SG is good, like any other sungrown, but with that Nicaraguan-Perdomo flavor added to it. Adds a nice twist. The Champagne isn't bad at all. I find the Reserve Maduro just another maduro, i've had better from other lines.

If you can, grab a Perdomo Squared in maduro. I think they are good, and if you like them CI has their 'Mistakes' for less than $2 a stick, one of the best budget sticks out there IMO.

I've heard good things about the Lot 23 but have yet to try one.

The Champagne is a great mild standby... If it were up to me...I would definitely grab anything that Nick rolls in a Cameroon leaf...I love all three of the Cammy blends...especially the Silvio when the cash is available...

Back