Perdomo Reserve Champagne "P"

Danimal

CS Cog
This is the petit corona size cigar, which does not seem to be on many sites including top25.

This cigar looks great. Yellow cello and a nice band with a smooth, pale wrapper.

Cigar lit well and burned dead even all the way through and left a very dark ash. Perfect draw. It started off rough with a hint of harshness and a woody, earthy flavor. Shortly it became nutty with a long, earthy/leathery finish. I didn't taste the Nicaraguan profile until later in the cigar after burning past the label. It was pretty one-dimensional like many Nicaraguans I've had, but enjoyable. Although this cigar is fairly mild to medium in body, it had a lot of flavor to it. I would classify this as an overall woody/earthy tasting cigar, which I am beginning to really enjoy. Very nice, strong aroma to it as well.

Overall, this cigar was nice, but not worth the price in my opinion unless it's bought on CBID.

Nice review. I have been curious about the champagne as it is the only one in the Reserve line up that I haven't tried yet. I do love the Maduro's.

Back