PICS of "built in Humidor" I built

very nice! we're trying to build a bar right now and man what a lot of work it is. Half way finished. Love the built in humidor wall unit. Very cool idea!

Mr. C Great Job. You are talented for sure. What are you using for Humidification. Passive or Active Humidifier. I have considered doing a similar thing and then I discovered that I was to lazy.

we are using a passive system, we are having a small problem keeping the humidity at 70 %. The lowest it has been is 68 % I believe the humi is sealed very well, I think some of the problems are ..

1. large humi, not many cigars in their right now

2. Gets opened alot, humi is about a month old not cured yet ???

3. humidifier not large enough ?????

4. Low temps ( 61-64)

What do you guru-illas think??

Joe

I think that 68% is prefectly fine, in fact I keep my humis at 65%. So I say don't sweat it, it will prolly correct itself once it's full.

Nice work.I wouldn't think the temp or the humidity you are at are any thing to worry about.I go 65% humidity and try to keep my temp right around the same...65* ideally....I'd get ansty if it gets 70* or more,personally.I find that's the range I like my habanos at.They smoke much better.What are you stocking in there?NC's or habanos or both?

Really we just have "el cheapos" all non isom - we are taking isom donations if anyone is interested :D :D Some punches, and cupidos- right now we are just tasting different cigars.

joe

Back