Pipe tobacco cigar

Drew Estate's Natural line is made with unflavored tobaccos, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are all-pipe tobacco. Have him try the Dirt or Root.

Drew Estate's Natural line is made with unflavored tobaccos, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are all-pipe tobacco. Have him try the Dirt or Root.

I was given a Natural once... Tasted just like an Acid to me. It tasted kind of like Lysol or something...:pu

I was given a Natural once... Tasted just like an Acid to me. It tasted kind of like Lysol or something...:pu

Which kind? There is a wide variety. The Root I tried didn't taste remotely like 'Lysol', although I know that's a popular statement to make about anything remotely connected to Acid cigars. It tasted and smelled more like pipe tobacco, which I find unpleasant but is exactly what the original poster is asking for.

The John T's arent bad for what they are - a short fill machine made cigar using pipe tobacco filler. The Cherry Cream is probably the better of the flavors, the cappucino flavor tastes like crappucino.

HAH. A buddy of mine would love those.. I have tried all I can to get him to come over to the good stuff, but he wont. I'll try and get those for him, at least that way we can enjoy a smoke and a drink together (thank God he actually likes a good drink)

:tpd:

I actually like the Dirt. I usually hate flavored cigars, but this one is not bad. Very mild and sweet. A nice dessert cigar. I don't usually smoke them unless I give a bunch out to friends, then I'll have one with them. Everyone I give this cigar too loves it (granted, I give it to friends who rarely smoke cigars and like swishers...these things are magical compared to gas station cigars)

Which kind? There is a wide variety. The Root I tried didn't taste remotely like 'Lysol', although I know that's a popular statement to make about anything remotely connected to Acid cigars. It tasted and smelled more like pipe tobacco, which I find unpleasant but is exactly what the original poster is asking for.

The one I had was the tiny one, the Jucy Lucy.

I think it was me who asked about pipe tobacco cigars, haha. I just don't think i can bring my self to really smoke a pipe yet. Maybe in a couple years.. Haha Thanks for the link.

Back