Please consider this request.

macms

Cloaca Maxima
Guys and Gals,

We will begin sending CRS packages to the Medevac guys this coming week and I'm asking you to please write a note of thanks to the troops that we can include in each package. These notes and letters mean a lot to the men.

You may compose it using MS Word and include pics in your doc if you wish. Please email your letter as an attachment to me.

fred.tolson@gmail.com

I will print them out for inclusion in the CRS packages.

Thank you for considering this.

Fred

Fred,

You will have mine no later than tomorrow afternoon.

This is such an easy request folks. No packaging, no mailing, just a note from the heart to say thank you to the men and women so far away from home.

Al

Guys and Gals,

We will begin sending CRS packages to the Medevac guys this coming week and I'm asking you to please write a note of thanks to the troops that we can include in each package. These notes and letters mean a lot to the men.

You may compose it using MS Word and include pics in your doc if you wish. Please email your letter as an attachment to me.

fred.tolson@gmail.com

I will print them out for inclusion in the CRS packages.

Thank you for considering this.

Fred

Letter is in your gmail in-box.

:tu

Come on folks it will make a soldiers day and you won't feel to bad either.

I have received several letters from you guys thus far. Thank you for spending the time to provide thoughtful, supportive and caring letters. I printed all of them and will make copies to include in our first CRS shipment. While cigars are a great respite, it's your letters that provide comfort.

Again I will ask the rest of you to please consider taking a few moments from your day to say thank you to our men and women.

Fred

I'll have you a letter in the mail tomorrow. Also, asked a few friends of mine if they were willing to type up one, so I may get a few more your way.

Fred,

What is the total number of letters you have received so far?

Al

I have received several letters from you guys thus far. Thank you for spending the time to provide thoughtful, supportive and caring letters. I printed all of them and will make copies to include in our first CRS shipment. While cigars are a great respite, it's your letters that provide comfort.

Again I will ask the rest of you to please consider taking a few moments from your day to say thank you to our men and women.

Fred

469 views and only 6 notes.

Not like the jungle I know at all.

I could go into a rant on this for sure. Don't worry I won't. Let your own conscience be your guide.

My dad used to tell me, "do what you thing is right". Great advice from a man that risked his life so we can live the lifestyle we all currently enjoy.

Al
Proud to be American

Back