Please help interpret my nightmare

Andyman

Home sweet Home!!
Okay here it goes, Short but very disturbing.. :s In the dream I opened the lid of my humi and a my fuente's were scattered all over.. most of them missing. Then here is where it gets weird. All the bands from my Oliva Masterblends had become unglued and had fallen off.. they wer just lying there every single one of them..

Please help me!

That was no dream. I have heard of this happening before. It was just a story I thought... You're a weregorilla. Every night of a, heck it doesn't matter, weregorilla don't go by the moon, but every night the weregorilla gets the urge he rises in the night to find cigars to smoke. Luckily you have some there because things can get nasty if he can't find one soon. You'll just have to leave a note to have him clean up. :cool:

aahagel said:
Okay here it goes, Short but very disturbing.. :s In the dream I opened the lid of my humi and a my fuente's were scattered all over.. most of them missing. Then here is where it gets weird. All the bands from my Oliva Masterblends had become unglued and had fallen off.. they wer just lying there every single one of them..

Please help me!
Hola! Time for some isom??? :) :D

Salud!

You have an overly strong attachment to one of your parents, a fear of commitment, and a deep seated phobia of loosing control over your bladder.

You need to ship your cigars to me ASAP so that I can keep them safe until you've gained the advice of professional help and resolved . ONLY THEN will they be returned to you in pristine condition...maybe.

LUCYHELPSTICK.JPG

That will be $350. We take Visa, Mastercard, or the platinum ISOM card!

NEXT!

Scott"thedoctorhasleftthebuilding"M

I hope you're not being serious. If you are, I can't help you. Sorry. That'll be $175, payable in the methods listed above.

Scott M said:
You have an overly strong attachment to one of your parents, a fear of commitment, and a deep seated phobia of loosing control over your bladder.

You need to ship your cigars to me ASAP so that I can keep them safe until you've gained the advice of professional help and resolved . ONLY THEN will they be returned to you in pristine condition...maybe.

That will be $350. We take Visa, Mastercard, or the platinum ISOM card!

NEXT!

Scott"thedoctorhasleftthebuilding"M

I hope you're not being serious. If you are, I can't help you. Sorry. That'll be $175, payable in the methods listed above.

Wow! What a fantastic diagnosis! (spelling?) :D

Oooh interesting.. I have had some issues trying to control the climate in my Humi's. I fear I may be a bad parent.. Letting the kids run around "NAKED"

Wow. I'm glad you posted that dream here. You are obviously in great danger.

Fuente obviously represents friends ("Fwendes" in child-speak). These are your childhood ideals and guiding forces, as well as the actual friends you had. Furthermore, the band is red and green, as in Christmas colors, indicating that you have lost your friends and sense of purpose and direction due to lack of generosity and giving. You need new friends, and you need to gain them by giving them presents.

Oliva Masterblends: The capital 'O' is the archetypal feminine symbol - and when coupled with the term Master indicates an identification with a domineering mother-figure. Obviously someone is trying to send you a signal from beyond the grave. Probably a punishing grandmother or some other sadisatic relative.

Bands: The band encircles and contains the danger of your internal Oliva Masterblend, or overbearing motherfigure. These protections have been removed, and you are exposed. perhaps you had unprotected sex recently? With someone you consider a mother figure?

Unglued: the fabric that holds your worldview together is becoming worn... you are experiencing disorientation and confusion. Alternately, perhaps the condom broke?

Recommendations: Proceed immediately to the humidor, and remove from it all of the dominant, high quality smokes found in there. Wrap them up in humidity controlled and well padded envelopes like a mother would with her baby, and send them immediately to someone you dont yet know but whom has provided you with valuable insight on your life (PM Sent.) as though they were a christmas present. When this is done, you must proceed to a trusted merchant or website (can I suggest CigarBid?) and rebuild your life (humidor) with quality feelings (stogies). At this point, your inner child will feel safe and proud of himself and his place in the world, and you can integrate as a whole and peaceful person.

Make haste! Do this quickly before some other mother figure has the chance to talk you out of it!

aahagel said:

Please help me!

It's okay Darrel. Stay with us. You've overhumidified your humidor. Yes it seems very scary but it is important that you remain calm. Drink a beer. Do you have any Allman Brothers?

/obscure

Hmmm, the insight here is very thought provoking.. Rckts4, my mother did pass away when I was young. hmmm interesting.. there seems to be a common theme her.. I need to give up all my NC's

RcktS4 said:
Wow. I'm glad you posted that dream here. You are obviously in great danger.

Fuente obviously represents friends ("Fwendes" in child-speak). These are your childhood ideals and guiding forces, as well as the actual friends you had. Furthermore, the band is red and green, as in Christmas colors, indicating that you have lost your friends and sense of purpose and direction due to lack of generosity and giving. You need new friends, and you need to gain them by giving them presents.

Oliva Masterblends: The capital 'O' is the archetypal feminine symbol - and when coupled with the term Master indicates an identification with a domineering mother-figure. Obviously someone is trying to send you a signal from beyond the grave. Probably a punishing grandmother or some other sadisatic relative.

Bands: The band encircles and contains the danger of your internal Oliva Masterblend, or overbearing motherfigure. These protections have been removed, and you are exposed. perhaps you had unprotected sex recently? With someone you consider a mother figure?

Unglued: the fabric that holds your worldview together is becoming worn... you are experiencing disorientation and confusion. Alternately, perhaps the condom broke?

Recommendations: Proceed immediately to the humidor, and remove from it all of the dominant, high quality smokes found in there. Wrap them up in humidity controlled and well padded envelopes like a mother would with her baby, and send them immediately to someone you dont yet know but whom has provided you with valuable insight on your life (PM Sent.) as though they were a christmas present. When this is done, you must proceed to a trusted merchant or website (can I suggest CigarBid?) and rebuild your life (humidor) with quality feelings (stogies). At this point, your inner child will feel safe and proud of himself and his place in the world, and you can integrate as a whole and peaceful person.

Make haste! Do this quickly before some other mother figure has the chance to talk you out of it!
that's quite good! :D

aahagel said:

Please help me!

You had a big meal before you fell asleep didn't you....

Well, I'm no Psycho, I mean Psychologist, But you are from Minnesota and that is the land of 10,000 lakes and a few weirdo's, Your not a lake..............
sooooooooooooooooooooo, Oh never mind, just smoke the gars without bands, you'll be alright. They taste the same :p

aahagel said:

Please help me!

Back