Please pray for my Grandparents

jkim05

OLUA
My Grandfather in Korea just found out he has late stage Liver Cancer; he's lived a long-full life and he's ready to go, but it's difficult nevertheless. He's accomplished a lot in his life and has no regrets, but it's going to be very difficult for my grandmother. My prayer request is less for my grandfather and more for my grandmother and the rest of my family: that they would be able to cope and deal with the whole situation with out too much difficulty. He's the first person that I've known personally to be passing away, and I'm not really sure how to feel right now.

Thanks everyone.

Prayers for both your grandparents, as well as you and the rest of your family, coming from Chicago.

May God grant you and your family peace in your time of travail- may your Grandfather find peace in the knowledge of a life fully lived and many loved ones praying for him!

"Lord,
Be with Jeremy and strengthen him as he struggles with this helpless feeling of being far away from his grandparents.

Be with his grandfather and grant him extraordinary peace and freedom from pain associated with his disease. May his remaining days be full of joy and companionship.

Help Jeremy's grandmother to know that whatever happens, that you have provided for her a family that loves her and supports her. May this time with her husband be especially sweet and comforting for them both.

Thank you for Jeremy and his love for his family. May his faith uplift and guide him through this time.

In your Name, Amen"

"Lord,
Be with Jeremy and strengthen him as he struggles with this helpless feeling of being far away from his grandparents.

Be with his grandfather and grant him extraordinary peace and freedom from pain associated with his disease. May his remaining days be full of joy and companionship.

Help Jeremy's grandmother to know that whatever happens, that you have provided for her a family that loves her and supports her. May this time with her husband be especially sweet and comforting for them both.

Thank you for Jeremy and his love for his family. May his faith uplift and guide him through this time.

In your Name, Amen"

And, Amen!

"Lord,

In your Name, Amen"

I will add my heart and voice to this prayer and offer here - Amen!

Jeremy, I would suggest you speak to your pastor, and best to see him live if you are able, or another pastor you trust.

I know you do not know me, except from this forum, but if you have no pastor - or would care to use me for pastoral care and conversation - slip me a PM and we'll try to hook up in some way.

Peace of the Lord be with you, your family, and especially your grandmother.

Back