Please think of the wife again

cigar_040

In a case.....
Everyone please keep Jen in your thought and prayers again today.

She has/had been doing fine after her hysterectomy. Went back to work yesterday, doing odds and ends around the house.....even went swimming yesterday.

She called me this morning telling me she was in the health office at work....she had gone to the restroom and started bleeding. By the time I got there, the FD and Paramedics had just arrived. Got to the ER and all that. Her GYN came in and put a temporary stitch to stop the bleeding long enough until they could get to the OR. That is where she is now. The deciding factor after surgery is her bloodwork. She probably lost a liter of blood (at least).

Prayers sent for you and your wife.
praying%20smiley.gif

Andy, prayers sent for you and Jen. tell her to take it easy and not rush back into her normal chores for awhile. You need to spoil her for awhile bud.:tu

Please keep us up to date.

* UPDATE *

She's ok. Talked to the doctor a few minutes ago. Surgery went well, he said it was a deep bleed. He estimated she lost around 3-4 units of blood overall. I have a feeling we're gonna spend the night and possibly get a transfusion, we'll know for sure this afternoon.

* UPDATE *

She's ok. Talked to the doctor a few minutes ago. Surgery went well, he said it was a deep bleed. He estimated she lost around 3-4 units of blood overall. I have a feeling we're gonna spend the night and possibly get a transfusion, we'll know for sure this afternoon.

Andy,
Glad to hear there is light at the end.
Good luck and prayers for a speedy recovery for her.
Spoil her and be really good to her.

We're here for the night, if not longer.

Jen's hematocrit was 17.4 and 18.0 This is way down from 31 this morning. She's got 2 units ordered for over the next 4 hours.

Gonna try and go grab a quick bite to eat before she starts the transfusion.

Everyone please keep Jen in your thought and prayers again today.

She has/had been doing fine after her hysterectomy. Went back to work yesterday, doing odds and ends around the house.....even went swimming yesterday.

She called me this morning telling me she was in the health office at work....she had gone to the restroom and started bleeding. By the time I got there, the FD and Paramedics had just arrived. Got to the ER and all that. Her GYN came in and put a temporary stitch to stop the bleeding long enough until they could get to the OR. That is where she is now. The deciding factor after surgery is her bloodwork. She probably lost a liter of blood (at least).

Sounds scary. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Back