PM with a Thank You from Rajin Cajun!!!

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
Package Recieved
Dave,
I don't have much time, but I wanted to let you know that all 3 boxes arrived safely. Some of the sticks were put to a firery death moments after opening them, others were passed out to the Troops going outside the wire, and the rest were stored away, for when we get back. Please tell all the Gorillas that their donations were far too generous, and very much appreciated by all branches of service over here at Bagram. I look forward to talking again. Smoke some good ones for me.
Semper Fi,
--Nick

Nice Dave! Here is a excerpt from the PMs I got from Nick.

Tony,
Thanks for the package. I got it earlier today. It was a big hit. The guys all seemed to like the jerky. I gave it to them to snack on while on patrol, they kinda looked like they needed something other than MRE's. You are a true brother, and a fine gorilla. Thanks once again.
Semper Fi,
--Nick aka Ragin Cajun

Yeah, the mail's kinda slow. I got the 2nd box today. When I opened it up you could have heard a pin drop. The troops wanted to take a smoke break, who am I to tell them no. Especially after a box like that. Thanks once again.

Sweet. I bet a cigar is well received after busting ass the way those guys do.
Thanks to you guys for seeing to them. It's good work. :tu

I was just going to start a thread. Here is the note I got from Nick. Praying for his safe return from his mission.

ragin' cajun said:
George,

Thank you for the cigars! Dave got them to me just in time, right before we make our next departure from the base to the base of the mountains. The "cigar caddy", I hope thats right was awsome. The sticks in it I'm sure will be great. Right now it's in the bottom of my pack, resting comfortably and safely next to a KaBar and extra rounds. I pray to God that they won't be used, and also that if need be my rifle and I shot straight and true. I look forward to talking to everyone again. Thanks!

Semper Fi,

--Nick

Back