Positive Karma For My Son Please

ahc4353

I Love Mondays!
Well, Jr. skates for the first time in front of his college coach tonight at 7. Please do whatever it is you do to send some positive energy his way.

He has been working his a$$ off for the past 15 years for this shot.

Thank you in advance.
Al

Just tell him to go out there and do what he does any other night, don't over-think, don't over-play, just have fun. If he plays his normal game I am sure he will be fine :tu

Good mojo coming you and your sons way Al.

All the positive karma from the BABOTL's is behind him. I know he will do fine, its always the parents that are more nervous, so I saved some positive thoughts for the rest of the family:tu

Just tell him to go out there and do what he does any other night, don't over-think, don't over-play, just have fun. If he plays his normal game I am sure he will be fine :tu

Good mojo coming you and your sons way Al.
:tpd: This is the mantra that many forget!

Best of luck to him.

Thanks for all the support guys.
Jr. said it went well. Just a light skate for an hour of scrimmage. Said he played well with only a couple of miss handles.

8 returning defenseman (6 Sr's) so my hope is he make the team as a practice player for this year.

He is considered a summer recruit, one step up from a walk on :) so it's a tough road.

Anyway it will be a couple of weeks before he knows his fate.

Thank you once again for your thoughts, it means a lot.

Thanks for all the support guys.
Jr. said it went well. Just a light skate for an hour of scrimmage. Said he played well with only a couple of miss handles.

8 returning defenseman (6 Sr's) so my hope is he make the team as a practice player for this year.

He is considered a summer recruit, one step up from a walk on :) so it's a tough road.

Anyway it will be a couple of weeks before he knows his fate.

Thank you once again for your thoughts, it means a lot.

Hope he makes the practice squad this year if not the roster....first big step towards a spot on the team when others graduate or get injured. Please let us know how it works out, he has plenty of supporters here, Al!

Hope he makes the practice squad this year if not the roster....first big step towards a spot on the team when others graduate or get injured. Please let us know how it works out, he has plenty of supporters here, Al!
:tpd::D

Back