Prayers for a speedy recovery ~

dcyoung

ChestBeater
I just thought I would share my almost fatal accident I had at work....I lost control of my Stand up and crashed into a rack crushing my upper left body...Just got out of the hospital yesterday..spent a week in the Trauma Unit.... I came out pretty lucky considering...and the fireman are very surprised I am still alive....6 broken ribs..seperated shoulder, broken collarbone, and my left lung almost collapsed... prayers for a speedy recovery would be much appreciated. Thank-you, and take care!

I saw your post in the What have you learned today? (your sense of humor was not crushed.)

So you have been in my thoughts since then. Thanks for reminding me how grateful I am for every breath I am given. You are in my prayers.

—Richard

WOW!!!! Glad you are still alive. Are you talking about a stand-up forklift? When i worked at Sam's club, I saw a guy get pinned between the bottom rack and his stand-up forklift, close call for sure. Glad your O.K. ..... sit back and smoke some cigars and heal up bro'!!!!!:tu

Thank the Lord for his protection and may he bless you with a swift and complete recovery. Prayers will continue until you are well! :ss

. Are you talking about a stand-up forklift? sit back and smoke some cigars and heal up bro'!!!!!:tu

Yes it was a Standup forklift......No smoking Cigars for awhile I think...I can barely breath sittign still...lol......

Thank-you all for the kind words and prayers...I am feeling alot better today....

Back