Prayers for my aunt

NJ Stogie King

ChestBeater
Hi everyone,

My great aunt has been in the hospital for a week now. I brought her there last week because her feet were swollen and a reddish/purple color. After many tests and procedures, the doctors believe that she is suffering from gangrene and infection because of an irregular heartbeat and poor circulation. I visited her tonight in the hospital and here condition from last week has taken such a turn for the worst. She is speaking of God and telling me that she is so happy and feels great even though her leg is as cold as ice. Since she is 89 years old they are afraid to amputate her leg(s) because she may not wake up from the surgery. I just ask for everyone to keep her in their prayers and that even if she does not make a recovery at least she passes pain free!

Jonathan

Jonathan, your great aunt is in my prayers. She seems to be at peace with thing.

You also are in my prayers, for she sounds very dear to you.

May you both be Blessed with the Hope that nearness brings and Graced with the Mercy of the All-Bountiful.

I do thank everyone for their continued prayers. We visited the doctor this afternoon and he told us that there is nothing that they can do for Angie. We had to sign so that they do not do any more tests and that they make her as comfortable as possible. She lived a very good life and 89 years of life for that matter! She was the type of woman that cared about all other people first and then herself second. We don't know how much longer she has, but from the looks of her condition, it will not be very long at all. Thank you all again!!

Jonathan

Thoughts and Prayers From our family to yours

31903.jpg

Back