Prayers For My Brother, Please

schnell987

SilverBack
My Brother Jack is my best friend…and has been my entire life. I’ve always looked up to him and have often tried to emulate him. He is the best brother I could have ever hoped for. Jack has helped me so much throughout life. He truly has a heart of gold, a great sense of humor, is hard working and is always selflessly involved with activities to help others.

He recently learned that, at 49, he has kidney cancer. The baseball-sized tumor has spread to his spine, artery and lungs. He is in a lot of pain, and it is just getting worse, even with medication. His pain has prevented him from being able to eat and he (a few months ago at perfect weight and muscular from working out) is now down over 25 pounds.

Will you please join me in praying for my brother, John (we call him Jack). As you may know, I strongly believe in the power of prayer and have experienced God’s miracles before. I truly appreciate any and all prayers that you can send his way.

God Bless You for your kindness.
Kevin

I'm sorry to hear about your brother Kevin. I've been touched by cancer, I lost my mom this time last year. The prayers prepared me for the trials that were to come. I'll be praying for you and your family. You're all going to come through this. And if you want to talk outside of this forum let me know, I'll get you my cell number.

Sorry to hear this Kevin. My sister and sister-in-law are battling cancer. I will add John to our prayers. With prayers and Gods wishes they will all pull through.

Jim

Lord and Father,
Thank you for Kevin and his strong faith in you. His brother, Jack, is facing some of the most difficult physical issues we can deal with in this life.

We pray for healing... we ask for strength for his body to fight off the cancer... we ask for relief from the pain he has been experiencing and from the negative consequences that result from his pain levels... and we humbly pray for direction for the health-care professionals that are tending to Jack and that the medications and technologies they use would be effective.

But most of all, we pray for your Spirit of healing to rest upon Jack and give him a sense of well-being, even as he battles the disease.

In your Name we pray - Amen.

My brother is my best friend also, so I can imagine how you must feel.

Prayers sent for your brother.

Thoughts and prayers Kevin. You and your family have been having a rough time.

I will be praying for Jack, Kevin. My Dad made a full recovery from kidney cancer a couple years ago and it doing quite well on one kidney...it can be conquered.

Lord and Father,
Thank you for Kevin and his strong faith in you. His brother, Jack, is facing some of the most difficult physical issues we can deal with in this life.

We pray for healing... we ask for strength for his body to fight off the cancer... we ask for relief from the pain he has been experiencing and from the negative consequences that result from his pain levels... and we humbly pray for direction for the health-care professionals that are tending to Jack and that the medications and technologies they use would be effective.

But most of all, we pray for your Spirit of healing to rest upon Jack and give him a sense of well-being, even as he battles the disease.

Thanks for the prayer - I add my Amen, Amen...

Lord and Father,

Amen

Hugs from the Clarks

Back